• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Justin, can you tell if either of the Dismania C-TD's you have in the 160's are non plus mold? Thanks in advance

Dang it! I got $20 for my birthday last night and immediately went to communuty discs and bought an envy.

Justin, not sure if you realize it, but you're my dealer. Enabler! :)

Any idea as to when you'll get the new G Star releases? There is a G*Tern in my future

Made my first order with you guys today, I really dig the site and the $1 shipping. :thmbup:

As usual, thanks for all the positivity guys. I love catching up on all these messages especially when each week my personal life seems to deliver a new "load" of _____ I really don't need to have dumped on me - but that's a different matter ;)

I like the $1 shipping. The original idea was to give people a tiny incentive to order more than one disc at a time. I still get plenty of single disc orders and those are fine. Though I love the orders I can pack into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box (~9 discs) I'd never want to make shipping painful for the 1 or 2 disc orders.

I got sort of screwed by the Trilogy release this week but I'll have them online about midnight Wed night/Thurs morning.

Can we talk about the ~60 new releases so far this year? If this continues I think it's really going to kill small local shops with limited space b/c we're all going to have to go online most of the time to get new releases the local shops can't justify carrying...or they'll have to drop things that don't sell as well anymore like big chunks of the Innova and Discraft lines.

I should really start a blog where I can post my rants ;)

yea, ive had several orders come in a priority box, with his cost of 6$ to ship, printed on the box.
For the most part, as long as it got here I wouldn't care if it came attached to a mangy cat.
Can we talk about the ~60 new releases so far this year? If this continues I think it's really going to kill small local shops with limited space b/c we're all going to have to go online most of the time to get new releases the local shops can't justify carrying...or they'll have to drop things that don't sell as well anymore like big chunks of the Innova and Discraft lines.

I should really start a blog where I can post my rants ;)

What local shops? :| The best thing around here to me is a PIAS and they're 90% Innova/Discraft (and I couldn't find a DX Eagle there for crying out loud). It is crazy how many little companies are popping up. I'd think though that a local shop in a disc golf crazy area would still do alright carrying the DGCR hipster brands by filling a niche. I know I get excited when I'm in an area that might sell Lat/MVP/Westside locally. I like ordering online but I also like feeling before I buy and supporting local biz too.

Jake is pointing out that community eats the 5 bucks that most shops would pass on, as said above to encourage multi disc orders, not griping.

Thanks for the awesome service and the awesome Lucid Witness Justin. Great service as always and super fast shipping. TWO DAYS!!! Take that (competitor with free shipping that takes a week but will not be named):thmbup::D:hfive:

Funny story: My two GStar Teebirds came in the mail, and as I walked back to my apartment from mailbox central I ripped open the package from Jason to admire the new birds. I noticed there wasn't a business card with a note from Jason, so retraced my steps and found the card where it had slipped out when I extracted the discs. Jason's first line was "Do you get tired of these notes?"

So Jason: the answer is "no."

Funny story: My two GStar Teebirds came in the mail, and as I walked back to my apartment from mailbox central I ripped open the package from Justin to admire the new birds. I noticed there wasn't a business card with a note from Justin, so retraced my steps and found the card where it had slipped out when I extracted the discs. Justin's first line was "Do you get tired of these notes?"

So Justin: the answer is "no."
;);)

Had my first experience with community discs and Justin. MY disc got held up on its way to me but thats USPS fault not Justin's. But it almost made it worth it. I emailed and he got right back to me after he went through all the orders to locate mine and the tracking info. Justins awesome and his service is also.

Got my business card and thought it was hilarious. Great customer service with the personal touch on your order. Yeah, he'll be getting my orders, and my friends orders.