• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cool disc names

i really like ion from the "lets rename the element x" problem. what about "the squirrel basher" or "supa fly"

Frontman311 said:
Scourge...I dunno.

Rename the thread to: "INNOVA - STEAL DISC NAMES HERE!"

I think if it is listed here with a date, they'd have to pay you, no?

I want one called the Nemesis. It's the name I use for all my profiles on my xbox games. I also really liked someone elses idea I read a while ago on the PDGA forum for a disc called the leaver. That way in your bag you could have the banger and leaver. :lol:

Frontman311 said:
Scourge...I dunno.

Rename the thread to: "INNOVA - STEAL DISC NAMES HERE (because you seem to need the help)"

I always thought biscuit would be a sweet putter name. I forget where I heard that, probably the pdga site. Still funny though.

latitude said:
A driver could be named as "fart"
"yea i hit a guy with my fart yesterday... he seemed kinda pissed..."
other disc names:
the lumberjack
the beaver
the termite
the rust(putter)
the jack russel(midrange that hyzers so hard it boomerangs around and hits you in the ass)

Jerry R said:
Stable midrange = Warthog
"I think it looks more like a Puma..."

an overstable driver named -Fit- "What did you just throw?!" "I just threw a fit..."

Not sure if this is an original or I've read it in here and pulled it out of the crusty recesses of my mind.

Putter = Chain Reaction

red snapper, only in red of course,
the apostle line. I think that is fkn funny myself, you could have all twelve or just the big 4 and then have them in three types of plastic. money

redspexxx said:
latitude said:
A driver could be named as "fart"
"yea i hit a guy with my fart yesterday... he seemed kinda pissed..."
other disc names:
the lumberjack
the beaver
the termite
the rust(putter)
the jack russel(midrange that hyzers so hard it boomerangs around and hits you in the ass)

I used to work at an airbrush shop and had painted a few discs once. On one I put the lumberjack and and picture of a lumberjack (for a freind of mine prone to hitting trees). how bout a big bead wizard called the pimp!

Latest posts