• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Bluegrass Open Stamped Innova Champion Driver (what is it)?

Austen Rink

Hello all,

I've been trying to find out what the actual name of this disc is and have had zero luck now for sometime, if anyone to help or happens to know what this disc is, it would be greatly appreciated if you could reply.

Innova Champion plastic with a Bluegrass Open (Disc N Dat) 2014 stamp. I know all the details about the tourney location etc but would love to know the name of this specific disc? See attached pic & thank you in advance..

Attachments

• 2C069438-91FD-4C78-95E1-A3CF618100DC.jpeg
    2C069438-91FD-4C78-95E1-A3CF618100DC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Hello all,

I've been trying to find out what the actual name of this disc is and have had zero luck now for sometime, if anyone to help or happens to know what this disc is, it would be greatly appreciated if you could reply.

Innova Champion plastic with a Bluegrass Open (Disc N Dat) 2014 stamp. I know all the details about the tourney location etc but would love to know the name of this specific disc? See attached pic & thank you in advance..
A profile pic (view from the edge of the disc) along with a rim width (preferably in mm or cm) would be great! DanJon was onto something with the ID a Disc Thread too.

Latest posts