• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

A. ^Undertaker isn't gunna go anywhere. Such a versatile fairway. Crowd around it all you want! (The stalker has a cult following, as I understand it, too.)

B. I truthfully dig the ESP Glow Stamp on the undertaker for ledgestone this year. Almost like if General Grievous and Predator mashed faces. I'll most likely get one, although I like my Zs.

A. ^Undertaker isn't gunna go anywhere. Such a versatile fairway. Crowd around it all you want! (The stalker has a cult following, as I understand it, too.)

I'm probably in the minority here, but I throw both an Ti Undertaker and 2 (Ti and Z) Stalkers. They all can get similar max D, but the Stalkers power down much better, and are more controllable. I also used to throw Teebirds and Thunderbirds with similar reasoning. Please DC run more Stalkers in ESP and Ti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched Discraft undergrounds unboxing of Pauls new fairway driver. . and this will be the first of Pauls discs i´m
absolutely NOT going to buy. . to fast and sharp on the underside, i hate that

Just woke up and all the ESP Bangers are gone. .they sold out fast!

Sunking and infinite sold out in less than 24 hours... people lose their minds when premium bangers go on sale. I managed to snag 2. I'll report back here in about a week once I get a chance to throw them.

Keep your eye open, Marshall street and a few other stores might still have some on order...

Discraft should just look and listen to the demand and make bangers in more premium options. The challenger and roach are available in almost any plastic variation.

I was stupid. a looked at Marshall soon after the Bangers came up. . there where many nice ones. . thought about buying a few but the big shipping cost made me think about it. . and then they were all sold out.

But its a strange move by Discraft. The Banger in premium plastic sell like crazy when they are available. . so why not just make them?

The Banger in premium plastic sell like crazy when they are available. . so why not just make them?

I don't think many of us throw Bangers, but the ones whom do, are fanatical about it. I am guessing it is a numbers game and people are simply buying stacks to last until the next premium run. That's what I did last year with the swirly ESP MJ run. My stack should last several years.

I don't think many of us throw Bangers, but the ones whom do, are fanatical about it. I am guessing it is a numbers game and people are simply buying stacks to last until the next premium run. That's what I did last year with the swirly ESP MJ run. My stack should last several years.

But many stores have big stocks of last years Ledgestone moulds left. . and of this years most store have all but Bangers.

So if the other moulds are still on the shelfs after a year. . and Bangers all sold out in a few hours. . .well , make more?

But many stores have big stocks of last years Ledgestone moulds left. . and of this years most store have all but Bangers.

So if the other moulds are still on the shelfs after a year. . and Bangers all sold out in a few hours. . .well , make more?

You would think that would be the logical / common sense play. But there are many other molds that continue to fly under the radar without as much love. Discrafts attention is probably still on mcbeths custom designed Disc line too. I'm sure once that hype settles down there will be some more variation.

Which run of Buzzzes is thought to be the most overstable at the moment? I mean the standard Buzzz, as opposed to the Buzzz OS. A couple years ago, it was the Nate Doss Ti version. Not sure anymore.

Which run of Buzzzes is thought to be the most overstable at the moment? I mean the standard Buzzz, as opposed to the Buzzz OS. A couple years ago, it was the Nate Doss Ti version. Not sure anymore.

Of my stock of Buzzzes the Ti Nate Doss, the 180g Glow and the first run McBeth ESP is the most stable

My Z, McBeth ESP, and Nate Doss Ti are all similar in terms of stability. ESP glides slightly more.

So, if we did a custom run of like, 500 ESP Bangers, you think people would dig that? We've been toying with the idea of working with Discraft to run them and put our own stamp on them, perhaps in the word art style we've been doing with Discraft molds recently.

So, if we did a custom run of like, 500 ESP Bangers, you think people would dig that? We've been toying with the idea of working with Discraft to run them and put our own stamp on them, perhaps in the word art style we've been doing with Discraft molds recently.

Absolutely. I would buy some.

I'm NOT a Banger thrower (love affair years ago).

Yes they would most certainly sell. Do your company a favor:thmbup:

Make the entire run in purple and pink hues and put a simple stamp that says F.P.B. on it in block letters....

I would add another 1 or 2 to my stack if you did that.