• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

So, if we did a custom run of like, 500 ESP Bangers, you think people would dig that? We've been toying with the idea of working with Discraft to run them and put our own stamp on them, perhaps in the word art style we've been doing with Discraft molds recently.

Uhhh, hell yeah brother!

You guys saw how fast you guys sold out of them.

Maybe do 250 ESP and 250 out of something never done before? ESP-FLX or Rubber blend / CT?

I would definitely pick up many!

infinitedylan
How fast did you actually sell those ESP Bangers and how many did you have ?

Just wanted to throw it out there that I have really been enjoying my X Xpress for crafting lines in the woods and using for rollers. Is this disc still being made?

Just wanted to throw it out there that I have really been enjoying my X Xpress for crafting lines in the woods and using for rollers. Is this disc still being made?

The Sting has kicked the X Xpress out of my bag. Big Z is super understable kind of like an X Xpress, then I have a heavier Titanium which isn't as understable but is a workhorse for carving lines.

For some unknown reason...I picked up two D Focuses today. They are super concave and feel really good.

Just got to throw the Z Luna... it has great glide and goes dead straight even with power behind it. It will hold a hyzer angle also with forward movement. Everyone needs to try one. I would rate the numbers 3.4.0.2

Just got to throw the Z Luna... it has great glide and goes dead straight even with power behind it. It will hold a hyzer angle also with forward movement. Everyone needs to try one. I would rate the numbers 3.4.0.2

Thanks for the feedback. I've only got a proto Luna & it feels goofy with a power grip. Like I can't find room for all my fingers under the rim. I have no problem with my Big Z Roaches on a power grip but the Luna feels so much more shallow. I the Luna is great for touch FH shots.

Sounds good, but where can we get the Big Z Luna?

Can't yet, Z you can get as a limited run Z Luna for the Discraft Ledgestone Open, at least from what I have read. Not sure what stamp it will have, see Paul using them with the regular stamp from rubber Jawbreaker blend Luna. Personally I woud get the Big Z Roach if you want a Big Z Luna. Not a fan of the Big Z Roach Stamp then wipe it. I think all that Paul wanted was a flat top Luna in a mixed blend used only for his mold as that would be closer to a Avair 3 in McPro/now Tour series plastic.

Can't yet, Z you can get as a limited run Z Luna for the Discraft Ledgestone Open, at least from what I have read. Not sure what stamp it will have, see Paul using them with the regular stamp from rubber Jawbreaker blend Luna. Personally I woud get the Big Z Roach if you want a Big Z Luna. Not a fan of the Big Z Roach Stamp then wipe it. I think all that Paul wanted was a flat top Luna in a mixed blend used only for his mold as that would be closer to a Avair 3 in McPro/now Tour series plastic.

Ok, I have the roach in big z and in titanium. The titanium is super straight and the big z is more over stable. I guess the bases are covered between those two.

Thanks for your answer

Just when I was saying that Wasps are hard to find, Marshall Street puts up some Wasps from older stock that they recently got from an area retailer that went out of business a few years ago.
I happen to know that there were also a fair number of old Pro D Wasps in that inventory, as well as a couple of old Elite X Wasps, some Elite Z Cyclones, Elite Z Wildcats, Elite Z XLs, and more stuff that I can't remember right now.
If anyone is interested, those should be on the website some time soon I guess.

Took out an old discgolfbag from the closet today and found some OLD discs in it :)

I know what an Z-XS and a PUTT`R is . . but what is a REAPER and Z-XTRA?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20190626_190351.jpg
    IMG_20190626_190351.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 108