• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

The undertaker looks kind of scary..buzzz and comet looks fine.

But what about the Roach, the one that REALLY need a new stamp

I'm not sure about Discrafts colors lately...they all seem to be pastel colors...like someone's bathroom. I'd like to see more bright colored swirls maybe even neon bright.

Just for giggles and grins, I threw together a Discraft only bag. Going to play a few rounds and see what happens.

Most of the discs were already in my stash and some of them I actually bagged years ago when I first started playing. I did have to pick up a couple of putters because I have never used Discraft putters.

If anyone is curious, here is what's in the bag. I am carrying duplicates of a few of the molds.

Jawbreaker Roaches for putting. (Felt closest to my beloved P2's)

Jawbreaker Zone (I usually use a BT Harp)

Titanium Zone (where I would use an Anvil)

ESP Buzzz (MD3 substitute)

Z Buzzz OS (closest to my Bard)

ESP Heat (hyzer flips, turnovers, sneaky distance)

ESP Vulture (I always liked the predictability of this mold)

Proto Anax (just because. Likely won't throw it unless the wind is up)

Z CrankSS (understable distance uses)

ESP Zeus (stable/overstable distance uses)

The only thing I need to add is a solid throwing putter. I usually either throw P2's or Envy's. Challenger or Challenger OS maybe? Or another Roach in different plastic?

I'm not sure about Discrafts colors lately...they all seem to be pastel colors...like someone's bathroom. I'd like to see more bright colored swirls maybe even neon bright.

I dig them. Floats and boats and whatnot

Attachments

• IMG_20200214_193050_562.jpg
    IMG_20200214_193050_562.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 39

You should see one of the Vultures I have. It's a pastel pink in the center with a baby blue rim. If that isn't girly enough, the foil stamp has a bunch of tiny hearts.

Still better than the one I have that is a combination of gray and earth colors. That sucker blends in with everything and I'm amazed I haven't lost it yet.

Just for giggles and grins, I threw together a Discraft only bag. Going to play a few rounds and see what happens.

Most of the discs were already in my stash and some of them I actually bagged years ago when I first started playing. I did have to pick up a couple of putters because I have never used Discraft putters.

If anyone is curious, here is what's in the bag. I am carrying duplicates of a few of the molds.

Jawbreaker Roaches for putting. (Felt closest to my beloved P2's)

Jawbreaker Zone (I usually use a BT Harp)

Titanium Zone (where I would use an Anvil)

ESP Buzzz (MD3 substitute)

Z Buzzz OS (closest to my Bard)

ESP Heat (hyzer flips, turnovers, sneaky distance)

ESP Vulture (I always liked the predictability of this mold)

Proto Anax (just because. Likely won't throw it unless the wind is up)

Z CrankSS (understable distance uses)

ESP Zeus (stable/overstable distance uses)

The only thing I need to add is a solid throwing putter. I usually either throw P2's or Envy's. Challenger or Challenger OS maybe? Or another Roach in different plastic?
I like it but I find a premium plastic zone and buzzz os to overlap. Other than that it's solid.

I like it but I find a premium plastic zone and buzzz os to overlap. Other than that it's solid.

I haven't thrown a BuzzzOS in probably three years. My rusty memory was telling me I could get more distance with it than I could with the Zone. Also, I like the Zone for short forehand upshots and I don't feel comfortable forehanding mids. I'm predominantly a backhand player and only break out a forehand shot when absolutely necessary.

The Undertaker is a downgrade. I dont like it.

All the other ones look better and then there's that undertaker. To be fair I don't know what a cool undertaker is supposed to look like though. Naturally the undertaker is the one I throw lol.

Really like that you have a place to throw where you can actually can see the flight of the disc..
Most people throws the disc in a place where the disc just get lost in the bright sky.

More disc vs disc..love those

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'll be focusing more on the Comparison and Challenge videos in 2020, so there will definitely be many more this year!

Looks like the Z SOL will be one of Paiges 5x Signature disc. . surprising choice

I dont remember her ever throwing a disc like the SOL. . maybe the Moonshine Deputy

Discraft_Elite_Z_Sol_Paige_Pierce_5x_dd79ad44-5acb-4027-9878-691606025cc2_360x.jpg

She throws and talks briefly about the Sol in one of her recent videos. It's the video where she is throwing quite a few different molds in the field across the street from her parents house.

She throws and talks briefly about the Sol in one of her recent videos. It's the video where she is throwing quite a few different molds in the field across the street from her parents house.

Yes , so i could see that coming . . but still an odd choice

Most of her signature disc is WAY different than the disc she threw with DD

Latest posts