• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

You rang? (Rattlers)

Top left I'm happy with, but that's it. Lighting is...generous in this picture. The greens and pink look much worse in person.

8wlVua7.jpg

That's too bad. The pink and aqua I've seen looked pretty good.

Also, damn. Do you use the Rattler for your upshots?

Would powering down on a Drone/Quake fill the roll of a Zone?

In my experience, yes. I use a drone where I'd want the fade of a zone, and it powers up and fights wind better. The breaker is for shots where I don't want the extra fade from a drone/zone.

I've got a couple of FF PL Quakes if you're interested :D I like the feel of the drone better so sticking with that.

Maybe it is just me, but do the discraft swirls not seem quite as vibrant this year? I was at a shop today who got a ton of the latest stuff that came out and it was a lot of earth tones, faded colors, or just solid color discs. If they are going to charge $20 for all of these discs, they better look good.

Last one, I swear.

Attachments

• stalker.JPG
    stalker.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 78
That's too bad. The pink and aqua I've seen looked pretty good.

Also, damn. Do you use the Rattler for your upshots?

They're always in and out of the bag, most commonly used for running the basket when outside of putting range or certain risky greens. I love short rollers and skips so anything goes for approaches - Drone to beat Cobra to my beloved Clutch.

The occasional grenade to be fancy of course

In my experience, yes. I use a drone where I'd want the fade of a zone, and it powers up and fights wind better. The breaker is for shots where I don't want the extra fade from a drone/zone.

I've got a couple of FF PL Quakes if you're interested :D I like the feel of the drone better so sticking with that.

I haven't decided yet but I'll keep you in mind. :thmbup:

Last one, I swear.

I'm going to pass on the Ti Swirl but it looks like PP is going to have ESP Swirl as one of her 5X signatures. Giggidy. I'm definitely going to get some of those.

There's also a limited run of color glo Z on eBay now. That blend usually has a slight ESP feel to them.

I'm going to pass on the Ti Swirl but it looks like PP is going to have ESP Swirl as one of her 5X signatures. Giggidy. I'm definitely going to get some of those.

There's also a limited run of color glo Z on eBay now. That blend usually has a slight ESP feel to them.

DC glo seems to kind of suck though.

DC glo seems to kind of suck though.

Their production Glo Z has always been solid. Last year I bought an MDGO Glo Z Raptor & the plastic is great. It's a solid grippy Z/ESP type & seems really durable. What am I missing?

My guess is a Big Z stamp redesign not swirls. They are swirling everything else.

Yeah, I hope they don't go overboard with the swirls. I like it but I don't need a whole bag of it.

Although it would be interesting to see a cryztal clear and opaque swirl. Is that a thing?

Ledgestone will eventually make it a thing. They'll even add a rubber sparkle marshmallow texture to it.

Couldn't keep these to myself, this was a test batch of the swirly z plastic that will be used for the 2020 Tour series discs for the Elite team.

Attachments

• D90D4903-BB83-4A01-8661-A6A6B523A38C.jpg
    D90D4903-BB83-4A01-8661-A6A6B523A38C.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 75B5769C-7AD5-48FA-A7B3-3573AE8395AE.jpg
    75B5769C-7AD5-48FA-A7B3-3573AE8395AE.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts