• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crockett Ice Bowl, Feb 25, Brentwood, TN

Haha...It's a fairly easy course...granted you don't throw a bunch of understable discs...it can be really windy and you can get into trouble if you don't play it safe....sometimes....but It's a great course...really looking forward to it_

hmm

I smell first tourney! I'm off that Saturday, I have played this course solo one time about 6 months ago. I didn't really keep score but there were some very memorable holes. I will register after payday and hope I can finally get a feel for how my game works under non-practice scenario.

Alot of smack talk here...awful empty in the ADVANCED & OPEN divisions...
Just sayin, appears that our local players talk the talk even if they arent registered.

Im just hoping to have some fun, not be to serious, and see some nice birdies come my way.crockett is a good course that i play about once every six months. Ive never had whichwhich is it good? Or should i stick to a pb&j

Alot of smack talk here...awful empty in the ADVANCED & OPEN divisions...
Just sayin, appears that our local players talk the talk even if they arent registered.

I plan on playing. It all depends if I can get a few extra dollars from now until then. Since it is a sanctioned event I will probably play Adv but you never know.

Im just hoping to have some fun, not be to serious, and see some nice birdies come my way.crockett is a good course that i play about once every six months. Ive never had whichwhich is it good? Or should i stick to a pb&j

I hear ya. that is why I may play ADV. Whichwhich is awesome. YOu can't go wrong with them.

How can you stand a chance in adv. With that recent leopard fiasco lol sad sad day. Find me a good trade maybe i got a yellow one in my closet!

How can you stand a chance in adv. With that recent leopard fiasco lol sad sad day. Find me a good trade maybe i got a yellow one in my closet!

HAHA I know right. What kind of things are you looking for?

This fiasco makes me think about getting all newer plastic.

Ive definitely considerd it but im not selling my ce teebirds lol ill just have to eat it when they break.
Dunno what i trade er for me and you throw completely different bags

Ive never had whichwhich is it good? Or should i stick to a pb&j

This is an awesome opportunity to support our local supporters.
Whichwich is helping us in a big way.

$6 is a heck of a deal for a good sandwich and chips. Water will be on hand too. The biggest thing is that you place your order prior to tee off, they have the menu on the bag....you fill it out, stick your money in, and wala, when you get done with your round your food awaits. No need to run out and get anything.

Which makes more time for practice, throw at the ctp throw off, or just relax.

as far as the course goes. Wind will be the biggest factor in score swing. Learn to putt in the wind, and you will do well!

Yea always happy to support supporters. I hope its not to windy i hate putts in the wind. I played out there the other day with some pins in long and shot +3 but feel wind screwed me all up

What's the cap on this event? 72 or 90?

Heads up.
If you are thinking about going --- and haven't signed up --- it is filling up rather nicely. http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/79726

Remember, we will cap the field at 90. We promise not to extend your day with added cheesy temp holes. If you are on the bubble about when to sign up --- we suggest soon.

If you have signed up, be sure and bring some extras $$ for the CTP Fundraising Throw-Off and you can order your custom-made WhichWhich Sandwich (and chips) at Check-in for $6. It will be delivered on-site for lunch.

Ams. We will have Pick Your Own Prizes On-site --- supplied by Cloud 9. (James from Raising Chains is out with a rather serious injury and we wish him the best)

Hope to see you there,
Ron Pittman

Was a windy afternoon out at Crockett today! Didn't shoot worth a darn.
Rd or Ron, do you know when the baskets for holes 9 -12-& 18 will move?
Looking forward to this and so are my fellow disc golfers.
Thanks gentleman,
Steve

Hey RD I need to pre reg but can never make it that way since i work like crazy. I will be playing in the pro division so I was wondering about paying you when I go there but I will be there no doubt.