• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

death of a disc

disc shaman

Bogey Member
my most cherished disc was murdered today. playing ceder creek east #17, disc hit a tree and ended up getting the dome split from near center to inner rim.

is there any hope i can bring this disc back to life? anyone know of a glue i can use? i do not give a flying **** about pdga rules and it being illegal to through. this disc is or was a 11 time ace disc, 2 aces in 1 round and league ace pool $ winner. im very attached to it.

Attachments

• tony 014.jpg
    tony 014.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 141
  • tony 015.jpg
    tony 015.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 76
  • tony 016.jpg
    tony 016.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 91
i was gonna hang it on the wall as a momento, but the pain of walking by it everyday would be unbearable. if i cant glue it back, im considering giving mr stark a viking funeral.

Around here lately that would still qualify as an 9/10 field tested only...

disc hit a tree. not I hit a tree with my 11x ace disc!

get another in the market place. sad that you lost it but you can probably find another 5/10 avenger for a few doll hairs.

what plastic was it i'll ask around and see if i can find another to replace that one.

it was the discraft elite x plastic. that disc was the only "low" grade plastic in my bag. everything else in my bag is z or champion. i only kept the above disc cause i got a ace with it 2 days after i found it. it ended up being 1 of my main drivers for over 4 years.

i wish i could get discraft to stick it in the x avenger mold and reheat it for me, that would revivie it.

just go to the store and feel a couple avengers out. no need to be so attached.. that disc is done forever..

A memento with a crack in it can still be a memento. If its that bothersome just put some super glue on the crack and hang it on the wall.

This is why I never get attached to any of my discs, or retire them if they've become sentimental for whatever reason.

The player threw those aces not the disc. Wipe your tears and move on. You can still find the old elite x stamped avengers, but now you've got a target on your back and will be overcharged. :(