• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Finally got the attachment that will hold my iPhone 6s Plus. I still have a high quality HD camcorder, so with my phone I can still film my more casual rounds but on those days I really want to be film happy, I can now easily capture from two angles.

I'll sell you a $9 towel ring. Comes with free towel!

Hah! I ended up finding a keyring made of steel cable that has a locking connector. It was 1.00 and works like a charm.

Just got to try out my Delta on a couple of local courses and I have to say it's very nice. I've owned the GGGT cart, the RidgeRoller production and now the Delta. I have to say that of the 3 the Delta is by far the best. Plenty of storage for my discs and accessories. Fit's my car better and seems easier to maneuver than both the RR and the GGGT.

I added a water bottle cage using this: https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Clinch-Universal-Mount-Black/dp/B00UQ7P6HE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467297951&sr=8-1&keywords=bell+universal+water+bottle+mount+%26+cage I replaced that cage with a Topeak adjustable. I'll post some pictures when I have a chance.

Last edited:
Just sharing a few pictures of the vinyl wraps I have had. I purchased a few rolls on ebay. 1'x5' for $6.00. Cheap enough to change wraps every 2-3 months.

IMG_3765_zpsw9vbz57i.jpg

IMG_3770_zpsjnpvhh5n.jpg

IMG_3706_zpsdwpmlj1h.jpg

IMG_3406_zpsexhx3bfr.jpg

They can put them on at the shop. It's possible they could ship you the vinyl stickers
Same for the handle wrap

Last edited:
Call Delta they can ship you a pre-cut wrap.

I have been buying 1'x5' rolls and cutting them out by hand. This way I can have unique colors.
I made one tag board template for each piece. You only need to make the template for one side, as they are mirrored. After the templates are made just trace it and cut the pieces out. Than flip the template over and cut out the other side. It is easier to buy a pre-cut wrap. But I enjoy making them.

Where are you all storing your umbrella when it's not raining? Is there some place or some way to strap it down to avoid carrying it?

It stores on the pole with the umbrella holder. The hole on the bottom piece of the pole mount is for the tip.

Cart Pics

Got some pictures of my cart. Added the Topeak ModularXL Waterbottle Cage. Did the tube mod on the tires. I also added the putter pouch from RR/Zuca. I've got about 10 rounds on it so far and really like it.

With Frank my camera guy

Got some pictures of my cart. Added the Topeak ModularXL Waterbottle Cage. Did the tube mod on the tires. I also added the putter pouch from RR/Zuca. I've got about 10 rounds on it so far and really like it.

What did you use to mount the water bottle holder? I bought a Looney Bin, which I really like, but I'm not having a lot of luck mounting it to the pole.

I tried this ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111FN8WY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) because it seemed like a perfect adjustable clamp/mount for the pole, but it has a design flaw: a very thin/weak spot in the middle of the cheap plastic piece that rotates. Those clamps broke in that thin area - twice.

I am still hoping to find a metal clamp that works in a similar fashion, and am still considering mounting a water bottle cage (or two) directly to the sheet metal of the Delta box (still hoping for details on how people have done this!).

What did you use to mount the water bottle holder? I bought a Looney Bin, which I really like, but I'm not having a lot of luck mounting it to the pole.

I tried this ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111FN8WY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) because it seemed like a perfect adjustable clamp/mount for the pole, but it has a design flaw: a very thin/weak spot in the middle of the cheap plastic piece that rotates. Those clamps broke in that thin area - twice.

I am still hoping to find a metal clamp that works in a similar fashion, and am still considering mounting a water bottle cage (or two) directly to the sheet metal of the Delta box (still hoping for details on how people have done this!).

I used these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M..._SL500_SR100,100_&refRID=NB9HJFG7EPZ9NZQHAXGB

Latest posts