• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

It's cool but wtf! No one got time for that. Knock 200 off then maybe. (Picking through the closet to see if I can sell some crap) lol

It's cool but wtf! No one got time for that. Knock 200 off then maybe. (Picking through the closet to see if I can sell some crap) lol

lol :D Yeah there is noway im gonna get this. I've never seen anyone on the course with one (though my alcohol guzzling friends may all want one :p). I've watched Barry Schultz use something similar in a video though.

I like carts but $500, wow that a lot of money. Has anyone else see the zuca backpack that some kids have been using for school, I was thinking about modifying one of them for DG.

I have one of the early prototypes that has recently been upgraded with the new improvements. There are a couple reasons you haven't seen a ton of these on the course. It's a relatively new project and yes it is expensive.

If you have the money and want the best cart on the market, the delta cart is an awesome piece of equipment. If anyone has questions or pictures I will do my best to help.

Reid Jenson

If you have the money and want the best cart on the market, the delta cart is an awesome piece of equipment. If anyone has questions or pictures I will do my best to help.

Reid Jenson

Can I ask what the $500 gets you that isn't already on the significantly cheaper GoCart?

I have checked both out, priced notwithstanding, the Delta would be the way I'd go between them. Much sturdier seat. No need for a bag. Enclosed. Breaks down a bit easier. Better feel in pushing and pulling. Those are just a few things I notice in difference.

However, price is withstanding is the real world. Is it worth over double the cost? -- that's a subjective call. Although, for all I know, there may be a substantial difference in the quality of the build materials. I know I've had concerns about how long a Go Cart would really last, and I have less concern about that with the Delta Cart. It really does seem like it would last many, many years.

But.... while I'd love to have one, I have no plans to shell out the dough. If they got the price point down to the $250 range, I would run, not walk, to my nearest dealer. In the meantime I will continue to use my $10-garage-sale 1960s-era Bag Boy.

Some of you have no problem plopping down 300+ for a bag. Why not 500 for a cart? The cart is much more useful, and will (should) last forever.

With that being said, it's way too rich for my blood too. Although, I really could have used one yesterday since between my brother and I we drank 4 liters of water, which gets heavy carrying around in a bag. My home course is well suited for a cart, and many guys have them.

This is an awesome looking cart, would be perfect for my prego wifey better not let her see this one or she will be trying to have a yard sale.

Can I ask what the $500 gets you that isn't already on the significantly cheaper GoCart?

It gets you a well designed, ready-to-go cart that doesn't need a bag to carry your discs.

A GoCart plus an average large bag is going to cost 300+ for most people. I think if they could get the price in the 300-350 range they would sell a ton of them, but I don't know the details of production costs. Right now I would imagine the carts are pretty expensive to produce as it's mostly custom and production numbers are probably pretty low.

I realize this cart will mostly get compared to the GoCart since its one of the only other carts on the market. However, I think they are significantly different products and each have their own advantages.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm friends with one of the owners and received my cart as a sponsorship. I will do my best to be objective and helpful with any questions.

This is something I would love to have but $500 is pretty steep.
I didn't see any mention of a place to put a golf umbrella. Does it have some way to hold one either closed or open?

I didn't see any mention of a place to put a golf umbrella. Does it have some way to hold one either closed or open?

It's in the accessories. Holds one both closed and open.

http://www.deltadiscgolf.com/accessories.html

I haven't seen this in use so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

There is a hole in in the bracket where the pole mounts that the end of the umbrella rests in when closed. You can then strap the handle to the pole if you don't use the special holder.

Latest posts