• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Detroit Wayne County on 10-23-12

mseeke

I will be coming across Ontario on business early next week and it looks like I am going to check in to a hotel near the Detroit Metro Wayne County airport around 3pm or so. I would love to get a quick round in at either willowbrook or lakeshore. If someone is willing to scoop me and throw a round, beer and a bite is on me afterward. I think it would be pretty awesome. I'll probably end up playing anyway, but it is always more fun with friends. So, anybuddies?

Tuesday? I might be able to swing that.

Willow: pretty tight, 24 holes. From what I understand it used to be the toughest course in the world (wayyyyyy back in the day). If it's wet, don't bother. I have a car pass if it's dry.

Lakeshore: Long, open, 27ish holes.

I'd prefer to play Willow if the weather cooperates for a few days beforehand. If not, I'd pass Lakeshore and go to Kensington. I don't enjoy Lakeshore all that much, but they do have a decent pro shop on site, probably not open on a Tuesday though.

Yeah, Tuesday afternoon. That would be really cool. I would leave the course choice up to you, being the local. Just figured we'd catch more daylight the closer we played. I am in Ontario now, and headed across to Detroit. I will pm you my number later in and hopefully we can work something out. I did indeed throw some plastic in my suitcase before I left this morning.

Tuesday? I might be able to swing that.

Willow: pretty tight, 24 holes. From what I understand it used to be the toughest course in the world (wayyyyyy back in the day). If it's wet, don't bother. I have a car pass if it's dry.

Lakeshore: Long, open, 27ish holes.

I'd prefer to play Willow if the weather cooperates for a few days beforehand. If not, I'd pass Lakeshore and go to Kensington. I don't enjoy Lakeshore all that much, but they do have a decent pro shop on site, probably not open on a Tuesday though.

You still thinking about this?

Latest posts