• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

I'm probably about 75%.

Potential for a family thing in July, but I'm trying to nudge that to the back half of the month. My cousins and I have been talking about it for the last 3-4 years though and could never get everyone's schedule lined up, so good chance it falls through again.

When are y'all wanting to stop through KC after masters worlds? Should I do a separate thread?

I'm probably out on this. Group of friends likely to be in Montana this year, and family trip (likely) through the UP again so I'm trying to work HBH into that.

For those interested I'll be getting to town (Minneapolis area) by Wednesday the 10th and staying until Tuesday the 16th. When not at Chains Edge I'll be course bagging, would love to have any of you join me!

I would probably be able to play that Monday.

I'm coming in on I-94 from Fargo so I'll be going right through Saint Cloud. Anything in the area that you think is playable I will pay though, driving 20 hours don't care about another 2 or whatever. I have to play MDL (*edit* with @wolfhaley and @playrecords hopefully) at some point on this trip for sure.
You'll be passing right by the Preserve.

I'm probably out on this. Group of friends likely to be in Montana this year, and family trip (likely) through the UP again so I'm trying to work HBH into that.

Montana is unreal country. Diamond X is legit. Enjoy.

Let me know about HBH if that happens. It's the easiest 3 hour drive for me. Plus it's HBH.

@Hampstead I'll give you a free back rub... does that help it get to 100%? ;)

dog massage GIF

. . . @Monocacy is kinda slacking. Not like he has to take off of work or anything. Plus it's barely over 17 hours away and less than $60 in tolls. ;)

Tempting, but unfortunately we plan to be in the area a few weeks after y'all meet up.

Still hoping to toss with some of the local folks, but it is possible we may stay north of the Twin Cities on the way through.

Diamond X perhaps?

Don't throw "commie" plastic there. Throwbot the homie don't play that.