• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Charger

We got a new one at Knob. A giant penis with 2 large balls that covers the whole table!! The balls are the disc charger.

How ****ing stupid!

If I see you making a disc charger on any course, I will charge my disc then throw it as hard as I can at your face.

Quit making me have to paint benches and tables!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I use a disc charger I throw straight into a tree :wall: I think they're actually tree magnets, and misstamped as disc chargers.

Graffiti sucks.

Definitely the gayest fad to sweep the disc golf nation since the invention of the word Frolf.

And sorry, I still like to use the word gay to mean stupid and lame.

I carry a rolled up newspaper in my bag and when i see anyone vandalizing benches, signs, etc. on the course i give them a firm swat to the nose and yell "bad!"

btw, that also goes for those who feel the need to tell the world they got an ace by writing it on the tee sign or basket - nobody cares about that but you

The only place Ive come across it in DFW is Coyote in Cedar Hill. Never seen it anywhere else.

I carry a rolled up newspaper in my bag and when i see anyone vandalizing benches, signs, etc. on the course i give them a firm swat to the nose and yell "bad!"

btw, that also goes for those who feel the need to tell the world they got an ace by writing it on the tee sign or basket - nobody cares about that but you

I have a friend who was going to write his ace on the brand new discatcher ring. I told him Id be out there tomorrow with a bottle of acetone.

If I see you making a disc charger on any course, I will charge my disc then throw it as hard as I can at your face.

Quit making me have to paint benches and tables!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully agree. I'm getting tired painting benches as well but will do it gladly. My 8yr old grandson sees the nasty grafitti on the benches and wants to leave because of it.
I feel bad for him and the other youngsters that have to deal with this stuff. Chargers and all.

Latest posts