• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(Discraft Great Lakes Open)

BIgNik

Eagle Member
Hudson Mills Metropark (Dexter, MI)

$55 Entry fee for all offered Divisions
PRO Men & Women, PRO Masters, AM1 Men & Women, AM2 Men & Women, AM3, AM4, AM Masters & Grandmaster Men & Women, and Juniors < 16 years of age. Other divisions could be added with at least 3 participants for a division! 3 players in a division or division may be dropped.
Will be played on 3 courses at Hudson Mills Metropark (The Monster, The Original and the Group Camp (also called the Canoe Camp) Course
Player Cap should be 288

The first 220 AM's to pre-register will receive
a Player Pack containing a

CUSTOM EMBROIDERED FADE TOURNEY BAG,
a Z Nuke
&
Crystal Buzzz

Registration is up
http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1271191330

www.a3disc.org to monitor the PRO purse added cash if you are interested.

Beer on Saturday Night 2 kegs, minimum. More is possible if the event fills or gets a much bigger pre-reg number by online registration closing on the 31st of July.
Side Games on Saturday should include 18 hole mini golf, and others.
Jumbo toss on sunday
$5 basket raffle for a powder coated (blue) chainstar. maximum of 80 tickets to be sold. 2nd place prize is a $50 gift voucher to use at the flymart at Mark "M1" Kruse's table. drawn sunday need not be present to win but must arrange transportation of the basket if not present.

Last edited:
Dude, I dont know if a 30' ace should count toward your total...

Anyway, GLO always looks like a sweet tourny, I'll have to make it some time.

I cant wait for this tourny ..
August 7-8, 2010
Only a couple days away ..
it will be nice to have a disc golf bag to fall on ..
i just got a new bag for X-mas ... so it will be cool to have one for a few years from now when my bag falls apart ..

aslo looking forward to the Nuke .. as i have never realy tossed one .. ( " i love me some boss's and Katana's Tho" ) :)

as for the 30' Ace ... Its Mine Not yours ....lol :p

Last edited:
my girlfriend and I are going to try to be there. We've never done a real tournament before and she would like to try Women's Am 2 and I'd like to try Am 4. What are all ya'll going to try playing?

i am playing Am2 :)

My father is playiing Advanced Grandmasters ....

Hopefully You See Our names oN the top OF the Payouts ....

:D

I'll be there. Haven't gotten to play any Michigan courses yet, I'm looking forward to it!

this will be a fun Mix of holes for you if You've never played any Michigan courses ..

as The Monster course is Long and Technical

and the Original is Shorter and Technical

And ive never played the canoe Course....

last time it was used was in 2000 ..

Last edited:
Awesome. I plan on getting up there Friday to play a minimum of one round and at least walk the other courses to see what I'm getting into. Hoping for some good weather over this 100 degree Kentucky heat.

What Division are You playing ..

Awesome. I plan on getting up there Friday to play a minimum of one round and at least walk the other courses to see what I'm getting into. Hoping for some good weather over this 100 degree Kentucky heat.

What division are you playing ... ?

What division is everyone playing ....?

Look for me .. " Nik Lehr "- Am2 ...:hfive:
And My Father " Larry Lehr "- Adv. Grandmasters ...:thmbup:

with only the first 220 pre-reged getting a Custom fade bag ..

i wonder what the others who reg after that will get ? seeing as it caps around 280 players

will they just get plastic Equivilent to the price of the bag ?

some people might prefer that considering alot of them already have bags ..

I wonder ... lol

Ima have to ask the Td while Im there .. just for peace of mind ..

Big Nick, I'll be there with my girlfriend. We'll be up there tomorrow bright and early to sign in because the pdga website was kinda bunk. Our names are Chris Fair and Christie Kerner. She'll do Women's AM 2 and I'll be AM 3. Hope I do okay. I'll look out for you as well, saw you videos of you shooting a few holes. Also really hope to get a players pack. it doesn't sound like they'll do anything other than the 240... hope they have some left.

At 12am today the (Td) said they still had 29 players packs left ..

idk how many more people are gona pre-Reg ..

SHould be an awsome Tourney ..

Cap-ing at 288 players ..
This should be one hell of a Tourney ..

and will deff be looking for you guys .. :)

ima make a lil list .....lol

Brian Barclay
Chris Fair
Christie Kerner

I wish you all the best ...

:D

Latest posts