• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft vs Innova

Brand loyalty is fine but all I want is to have the lowest score possible. So whatever works is what I throw.

I'd look at it on a disc slot by disc slot basis.

For example, if you're looking for a stable midrange with a predictable fade you'll evaluate the Roc, Wasp, Sentinal, Warrior, Cro and whatever else happens to be out there and pick the best one.

If you do that objectively for each disc you carry you'll end up with a mixed bag.

That, was extremely well put. Well played sir. RE: Innova vs. Discraft, I like Discraft's plastic better but I like the flexibility of Innova's bigger mold variety (although that probably works against me:rolleyes:).

I think there is definitely something to be said for consistency. In my opinion, Discraft has the greatest consistency. You are better off with Discraft, because you are able to replace lost discs confidently knowing that the new disc will fly like the old disc did. The same cannot be said for Innova. That has been my experience, and I've heard the same from many other disc golfers.

i'm a discraft guy. i drive much better with discraft, and that's usually what matters for me. i find innova drops left to much at the end of my throw. however, with my mid range and approach shots, i could go either way. as long as you know how the disc plays for you, you should be fine. find what works, and know how it works and you'll be set.

Im just the kind of guy who tries to do whatever nobody else is doing so I have a bunch of off the wall stuff which is a royal bitch to unload when you decide to try some other off the wall **** down the line.

Latest posts