• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Just got mine in today, here's what I got.

174 ESP Impact
174 Z Force
174 ESP Force x 2
168 ESP FLX Avenger SS
174 Z Avenger
174 Elite Z Surge
167 ESP Stratus
164 ESP Buzzz
175 Z Buzzz

I'm planning on getting the ESP/Elite-Z package.
Are there are any putters that use these type of plastic?

There have been a few ESP Banger-GTs, some CryZtal Challengers. You can plan on getting a Buzzz or two, for sure (not a putter, but...). It mostly seems like you'll be getting drivers though.

There have been a few ESP Banger-GTs, some CryZtal Challengers. You can plan on getting a Buzzz or two, for sure (not a putter, but...). It mostly seems like you'll be getting drivers though.

Alright
I fine no matter if i get a putter or not.
I'm plenty happy with my Omega

I got three putters in my package. I got a crystal challenger, an esp flx challenger, and an esp Zone.

I happened upon a few more discs today...does anyone have a mega arm??

Pink Force Z 171g
Green Force ESP 172g First Run
Pink Predator Z 171g
Yella Surge Z 173g
Green Doss Surge 170g

I wouldn't mind one of those challengers, a banger, and I wouldn't mind getting a cyclone of some sort.

BTW Just what the hell are you supposed to do with a predator?? (Besides catch them?)

I haven't tried it in other plastics but I love it in Elite X. Great for headwinds and hyzer drives. I just got my 2nd one beat in to the point that if I throw it hard and flat it'll do a long s-curve matching my max D with any other disc.

If that ESP FLX Challenger does not like you, I would like to own it.

Man, if you'd asked me just two days earlier I'd be all over it. Now, I'm not so sure though it's a very nice disc for catch and throw with my dad so and he's finally learning. I could use something slow and understable in some premium plastic. I don't know, make an offer.

Man, if you'd asked me just two days earlier I'd be all over it. Now, I'm not so sure though it's a very nice disc for catch and throw with my dad so and he's finally learning. I could use something slow and understable in some premium plastic. I don't know, make an offer.

ESP Impact?

I happened upon a few more discs today...does anyone have a mega arm??

Pink Force Z 171g
Green Force ESP 172g First Run
Pink Predator Z 171g
Yella Surge Z 173g
Green Doss Surge 170g

I wouldn't mind one of those challengers, a banger, and I wouldn't mind getting a cyclone of some sort.

BTW Just what the hell are you supposed to do with a predator?? (Besides catch them?)

I'll definitely think about that predator.

My discs are "in transit" and should be here shortly. I will update when I get them to inform you all :D

Well, got my haul.

168 stratus ESP - Black
175 CYCLONE ESP
AVENGER SS Z 166 - TIEDYE
XPRESS 166 Z - TIEDYE
168 FORCE ESP
168 FLICK Z
173-178 CRYSTAL BUZZZ
172 FLASH ESP
165 IMPACT ESP
173 BUZZZZZZ Z

Did pretty well i think!

Well, got my haul.

168 stratus ESP - Black
175 CYCLONE ESP
AVENGER SS Z 166 - TIEDYE
XPRESS 166 Z - TIEDYE
168 FORCE ESP
168 FLICK Z
173-178 CRYSTAL BUZZZ
172 FLASH ESP
165 IMPACT ESP
173 BUZZZZZZ Z

Did pretty well i think!

nice!!! Good to see they still have a nice selection of discs...I kinda want to order this just to try some new stuff out and see if I can improve my game at all...I just got some new magnets that im gonna try and use for my upshots....looks like you got some kinda low weights though...that would but me a little..I like the heavier stuff

Most of mine have been in the 170s.

I was shocked at the max weight Comet ESP, 179g...wowza!

Here's what I got today:

168 STRATUS ESP
175 CYCLONE ESP
166 AVENGER SS Z
166 XPRESS Z
168 FLICK Z
173 CRYSTAL BUZZ
176 ELITE Z Z
172 FLASH ESP
165 IMPACT ESP
173 BUZZ Z

Latest posts