• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

When can we expect Wave 2 to hit? Really want that ESP SOL and Surges.

Three discs from Wave 1 made my bag.
JB Meteor...nice US complement to my Tour Series Meteor.
The Glo FLX Ringer will take the FLEX Breakers spot for now, might change as the spring brings some warmer weather
CryZtal Flx Banger GT, nice "short game" disc. . much more "late hock" than my JB Banger GT

I'm also interested in the Sol and Surges! I also replaced my FLX Breaker with my Glo FLX Ringer at least temporarily.

Anyone get a Rubber Blend Glo Roach? Just want to know if they feel the same as the Bro-D.

Anyone get a Rubber Blend Glo Roach? Just want to know if they feel the same as the Bro-D.

Yep, they are sweet. Maybe the slightest touch softer but basically the same. Practiced a bit with one and played a quick round, I think I like it better than the Bro-D. Probably just my preference for black/charcoal putters and definitely prefer the ledgestone stamp.

Yep, they are sweet. Maybe the slightest touch softer but basically the same. Practiced a bit with one and played a quick round, I think I like it better than the Bro-D. Probably just my preference for black/charcoal putters and definitely prefer the ledgestone stamp.

I usually wipe the stamps on my putters but I think I'll leave the LedgeStone stamps for the two I have on the way. I've got one Bro-D & am hoping they are close in stiffness.

I usually wipe the stamps on my putters but I think I'll leave the LedgeStone stamps for the two I have on the way. I've got one Bro-D & am hoping they are close in stiffness.

Definitely close, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I got 2 initially and decided I need 2 more. I should be set for RB putters since I have several of the Bro-D as well.

Not long ago, I said I wouldn't pay a premium price for a mid grade plastic putter. Shame on me....

Got my 2 Nebulae and 2 CT Jawbreaker Glo Wasps in today. After some fondling I like the hand feel of all 4. The Wasps were grippier than I was expecting. They feel nice. Hope to get some throws int his weekend with them. The Glo is pretty weak but I could care less about that.

Never thrown or even held a Nebula before. I must say that they feel fantastic in the hand though. Hopefully get some tosses with them this weekend as well. The Z swirl ones I got are great feeling Z, just minus the "swirl" aspect. We shall see I guess.

I had the same thimg happen to me. Almost like a small diameter Buzzz in the hand. Gonna need some more time with it, but seems promising as a woods mid to compliment my Comets.

<3You guys are going to fall in love.<3 <3Nebula love.<3

<3You guys are going to fall in love.<3 <3Nebula love.<3

It won't be kicking the Wasp out of my bag. The Buzzz on the other hand...

Time will tell I suppose. Need some personal time with it, but good lord, the way my fingers caress her frame...💋

Those with experience of the rubber blend, how would that compare to the x used in comets? I'm considering getting a couple of the rubber blend comets if I can, along with a couple of big z hornets. But want to check opinion on whether they'll be different enough (better) for the price.

Picked up big z crank ss and a TI swirl wasp. Both of these molds are already in my bag. Crank ss for those distance hyzer flip to turnover and we'll wasp is my main stable mid. Hopefully the TI swirl wasp is more is than my fresh z. Looking for a back hand flex mid.

Curious about the Ti Swirl Wasps. I think the is the first run of Ti Wasps of any kind since the EMac's?

I have not thrown a WASP in years but yesterday i hade one in my bag and parked a hole i rarely even come close to.

The Ti Swirl Force i have is a thing of beauty...so a Ti Swirl WASP, yes i need one!

I left it up to my daughter since I just left the classic "Father's Day is coming up" hint, but I should be getting an ESP Cyclone and I'd be shocked if she ordered one of those and didn't get an ESP Stratus for herself. So my giveaway for there being an ESP Cyclone for me on Father's Day is if an ESP Stratus turns up in her bag in the next week or so.

I'm not usually a limited edition disc guy, but I had a Talon years ago that I thought was great and wanted to see if it was how I remembered it. Should be fun to try.

I buckled and couldn't resist trying a venom / talon. They were OOP when I started to play, so I've always been curious. Also snagged a cryZtal sting, a stable sting would basically be an XL which is great either way.

Would anyone know the comparison between a talon vs reaper ?

I buckled and couldn't resist trying a venom / talon. They were OOP when I started to play, so I've always been curious. Also snagged a cryZtal sting, a stable sting would basically be an XL which is great either way.

Would anyone know the comparison between a talon vs reaper ?

I only had one of each but to me the Talon was more OS and shorter than the Reaper which was a bit like a PD.

You will have to let us know what the Venom flies like, I almost caved on one of those also.

I left it up to my daughter since I just left the classic "Father's Day is coming up" hint, but I should be getting an ESP Cyclone and I'd be shocked if she ordered one of those and didn't get an ESP Stratus for herself. So my giveaway for there being an ESP Cyclone for me on Father's Day is if an ESP Stratus turns up in her bag in the next week or so.

yes, I knuckled under and picked up a Stratus. have no idea if it will fly like a stratus, but had to.

Threw my Big Z Crank SS today. Domey and more understable than the four Z's I own, but no where near as flippy as my two Ti's. Anyone else throw one yet? I'm curious if mine is normal for the run.

Threw my Big Z Crank SS today. Domey and more understable than the four Z's I own, but no where near as flippy as my two Ti's. Anyone else throw one yet? I'm curious if mine is normal for the run.

Oh good news. I have one ti and one z. Good to have a broken in z one already.

Latest posts