• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs + Pinatas = AMAZING!!!

pointdisc

Double Eagle Member
There was a doubles tourney I played at yesterday and one of the directors is a Spanish teacher and brought in a gnome pinata for some after tourney fun. Stuff it with minis and other prizes, line up, and have a toss at it!

We started at about 30-35ft out and kept going in and throwing till probably about 10ft out. It was AMAZING and hilarious. I managed to T-hawk one right between the gnomes eyes and another person managed to actually wedge his disc into the pinata.

Just a neat idea for tourney fun & great fun was had by all. I know some pics & vid were taken and I'll try to get ahold of some soon.

pd

I am sitting here laughing my ass off! :lol: I gotta try that some time. That was great. :D

I've got to second this...

Some friends bought me a pinata for my last birthday. We took discs and wailed on that thing. It suprised me how much of a hit those things can really take. It was quite possibly the most fun I've ever had with a disc.

Good stuff!

Looks like everybody was really trying to smash the crap out of the poor gnome.

The funniest part was watching Randy come driving in with the gnome seatbelted into that weird van of his :lol:

man i should have come out for that ...i just sat around the house all day instead...oh well :roll: would have been fun trying to kill the gnome

Latest posts