• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Doubles Sat 1pm Myrtle Beach AREA

BING

Loris Nature Park

1pm Sat be there!!!

Doubles $5.00 to enter
$1.00 CTP
$1.00 Ace Fund

ALL MONEY IS PAID OUT

Trying to get this park rolling, I haven't seen many people out there and I know there isn't much in the area. So get out the LORIS on Sat. If you have any questions send me a message.

See you on Saturday 1pm

"BING"

I would have rather been there than at work all day! ...especially at work on a Saturday! Did you get ahold of the other DGCR members on here? I hit up a couple of them, but never heard back.

Loris Nature Park

1pm Sat be there!!!

Doubles $5.00 to enter
$1.00 CTP
$1.00 Ace Fund

ALL MONEY IS PAID OUT

Trying to get this park rolling, I haven't seen many people out there and I know there isn't much in the area. So get out the LORIS on Sat. If you have any questions send me a message.

See you on Saturday 1pm

"BING"

can u run one of these the week i come down there? i'd love to play

Sure can

I'm looking to run one every Sat of the month. Unless I'm out of town or have a tounry I'm going to. But I'm good up to April 30th cause I'm going to NC for a tounry. But after that its GAME ON. I even have a few people around here who plan on going so I need all the help I can get, would be great if we had atleast 5 teams.

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS lets make use of this great course.

Thanks,

BING

Latest posts