• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drinking games

Bring Beer to the course, drink when you have free time.

Good ideas, guys. My mind is considering how to add Ript Revenge to this equasion. Come on, weekend...get here already!

^ with that you can play, you can cancel the card out by drinking a beer.

I was thinking that you could play a game like 3-man where everyone's score has a saying and a drink number attached to it.
Ace= Social, everyone drinks (duh)
2 for you: You give 2 drinks away
3 for me: You take 3 drinks
4 for the score: You assign the total score for the hole to one or multiple people in the group
5 for the drive: You assign someone to drink for the entire flight of your drive
6 for d!cks: You give 6 drinks to whoever won the last hole
7 or more you need to just drink that number yourself because you suck so bad you might as well be drunk.

Kirk Fight!!! - finish your beer...wait that was a different drinking game.

If you ever play this one, with my rules, then you want to watch the episode: Omega Glory.

A variation on the beer hunter:

Pick a hole for CTP
Set aside a can of beer for each player
Whoever gets CTP grabs a beer and drinks it
Of the remaining beers, CTP shakes one up and places back with the rest, mixing them up
FTP (furthest from pin) takes beer and opens
If FTP doesn't get shaken beer others take a beer in order of proximity to basket
One will eventually explode and hilarity will ensue
Everybody drinks and everybody wins

Good ideas, guys. My mind is considering how to add Ript Revenge to this equasion. Come on, weekend...get here already!

A group of us did this. We made some ript style cards and rated them 1 (easy/least game changing) to 3 (hardest to deal with). If you play a 3 point card on someone and then beat them on the hole, they have to take 3 drinks. If they manage to beat you despite the card, you have to take 3. It can get pretty rough when someone gets hit with multiple cards at once...:p

A variation on the beer hunter:

Pick a hole for CTP
Set aside a can of beer for each player
Whoever gets CTP grabs a beer and drinks it
Of the remaining beers, CTP shakes one up and places back with the rest, mixing them up
FTP (furthest from pin) takes beer and opens
If FTP doesn't get shaken beer others take a beer in order of proximity to basket
One will eventually explode and hilarity will ensue
Everybody drinks and everybody wins

Oh, aye der. Games from da Great White Nort, aye. :thmbup:

Latest posts