• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dye Ideas for San Marino Star ROC!

Kevro79

I need some ideas for my newest disc, an Innova San Marino Star ROC. The disc is bright orange as you see in the picture. I am new to dyeing, so im only doing one layer and I'm going to use black dye. This is all going to be hand cut and I will be using contact paper. Here is the first disc I dyed:
firstdye.png

It was a small dye; I just wanted to see if it would turn out good at all, and I think it turned out pretty nice.

Here is the starROC:
starroc.png

I'm not sure yet, I might want to leave the starROC emblem and just get rid of the innova, but I may just get rid of all the factory work. Let me know what you guys think. Give me some great ideas!

That would be awesome. however I am kinda worried about the curves. I don't think I will be able to cut out the curves smooth enough. I think if I tried this the lines would be sloppy. This might have to be done when i get a 360 swivel blade. thanks for the idea though. I appreciate it! I will probably save this design for a future disc.

haha those are pretty good ideas. I'm thinking of doing an actual ROC on it, like the dx plastic has, but I don't want that Roc image, I want something more sleek and cool. I've been working on some in photoshop. I will post some pics later. The problem I'm having is when im done with the image I think it just looks like a crow or eagle...I guess that doesn't really matter if it looks cool though.

Yeah, that is the picture that inspired me to just do a roc bird, I wish i could do that image, but it is a bit complex. I'm probably just going to use an easy image that I created in photoshop, it is just a bird figure I created that says ROC at the top. Thanks for the ideas!

Latest posts