• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs EZ Cart

The bottom part kinda looks like wasted space to me, but I understand that it is there to account for the size of the wheels. Interesting to say the least. I'll keep this in mind for when I get tired of lugging around my Lat64 luxury bag :) I'd rather add to my existing as opposed to buying yet another storage solution.

That space would be for the upcoming added accessory storage. I would guess to be similar to the lower storage bag on the Delta cart.

https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/Dynamic-Discs-EZ-Cart-by-ZUCA-p/5031.htm

I have seen some negativity towards this new cart already, but I think it looks promising. No seat is a bummer but it's only 160 and will fit any bag. Plus they bottoms area looks like a great place for a soft cooler or valuables bag. I am curious to see some video reviews to see how bags are supposed to stay strapped on.
They did a full intro video on their Facebook page. Basically your bag needs a top carry handle or a gap in the top of the shoulder straps which allows you assemble the handle through the carry handle etc etc

And the decision to not make the bottom compartment at least vertical disc height was Huge opportunity missed.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think this is an option for those who have a Gorilla Boy Simian or the Knock off Fusion Pro, Baglane brand bag. Can even holdlike my Modified Vertex Angler backpack for disc golf https://www.amazon.com/Vertex-The-A...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6BFJNSEG48F20DQEG8CP at $64 and a $10 soft Stroller cup holder to make the bag have two cup holders, one is the Backpack's Dry stuff sack that holds up to a 1 liter 33 oz Chippewa Springs bottle. With the Simian and Knock off one could get the bag to work if they clip the top clips at the top of the shoulder straps to the opposite side.

Last edited:
EZ go cart

I picked one of these up and used it for the first time 3 days ago. Had a problem right of the gate. Did not matter how much i tightened the bolt holding the pole in it would twist very easily. Then to make matters worse the entire locking mechanism fell off when loading it in my car. Didnt notice it until i got home. Hoping to get a replacement part from DD. I got 1 round out of it.

EZ Cart

I think the cart looks awesome lots of storage which is big for me. I have heard a lot of made poorly stories and it looks top heavy I'd like nothing more than to this cart with a E3 on it but this sounds like a try before you buy cart maybe in a couple years when it makes it up here I'll see it. Market is kinda flooded at the moment.

Any updates on the EZ Cart consensus? I havent heard anything since it came out. I saw one today and i figured id come here and provoke feedback. :popcorn:

Spoke with DD today about the accessories and they are coming soon...I'm waiting to see what they offer as far as storage for the bottom.

Also will a LB Octohaul fit??? Love my bag but always looking to upgrade

My current bag is a Ranger with pvc shell inside to use as a stool. Would the Ranger bag on the EZ Cart be too tall to sit on? Would the cart hold up for sitting on with this setup?

I realize the Ranger bag fits in other zuca carts, but I want to use the side pockets, bottle holders, and putter pocket. Plus the storage underneath looks very handy for extra discs, sweatshirt, picking up trash, etc.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 33
I bought this yesterday for my Grip EQ Axiom.

I love it. I did not like the seat version for my bag. For my bag it is perfect and it is like the bag is simply setting on the ground which is the way it works. The side pockets are accessible as are the cup holders.

The seat version has a seat that is too small to sit on.

If the handle is twisting, the upper bar might not be in the detent holes.

Latest posts