• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] EDGE Fund Raiser_Paul McBeth signed CFRs

Yetistomp

The Educational Disc Golf Experience is a 501c3 charitable organization whose entire premise is to perpetuate the great lifetime activity of disc golf. A number of companies that support the EDGE program have come together to create an easy way for you to support EDGE this Holiday Season. KEEN Footwear and Innova Champion Discs have provided EDGE several new disc releases available for your consideration. 100% of the proceeds will go to EDGE Sponsorships given to teachers, youth programs and efforts in need of some extra funding to assure their project has the proper equipment and programming. Each disc has cool artwork by Throwing Art's, John Dorn and feature a hand written autograph from 4X World Champion, Paul McBeth. In 2015, Paul McBeth completed the coveted Grand Slam of disc golf having won all five PDGA Majors offered this year. Through the continuous support of McBeth, KEEN, Innova, GRIP EQ and the DGUStore, EDGE is able to offer you a chance to contribute to the EDGE mission while getting a collectors piece of history or a cool conversation starter to throw everyday.
Thanks for Supporting the Future of the Game and have a great Holiday Season!

Glow Leopard 3--Glow Nova--Swirly Star Rocs available here with $3.95 flat shipping:
http://dgustore.com/index.php/specialty/edge.html

There are still a limited number of these KEEN / EDGE fund raiser discs left. Please consider supporting the Educational Disc Golf Experience and their mission to help introduce disc golf to another generation. 100% of the proceeds will go to sponsoring EDGE packages to schools and other youth organizations.

All discs are hand signed by Grand Slam, 4X World Champion, Paul McBeth!!!

--Glow Leopard 3's
--Glow Novas (almost gone)
--Swirly Star Roc3's

Bought me a Nova! Glad to help EDGE -- and a shout out to SmashBoxx, where I heard about these.

I have been wanting to grab a Roc 3 version of them, just haven't pulled the trigger yet ( I have been watching the stock since they went up ).

You forgot to mention that it was limited to 300 discs total :D.

Saw Yeti preview them and give the lown down on SmashboxxTV too :thmbup:!

So is this thread started by the real Yeti?

If so, you need to contact Timg and get verified!

Last edited:
The Educational Disc Golf Experience thanks you all for the support! Yes, there are only 300 of the KEEN / EDGE CFR discs signed by Paul McBeth. They are just over 100 left so don't wait too long!

The CFR discs and GRIP bags are an exclusive to the new Disc Golf United store that offers $3.95 flat rate shipping!

Got mine in the mail today :thmbup:. I have not opened it yet...I am thinking about saving it for Christmas so I will actually have a present that is unseen for me to open.

I know what it is supposed to look like but the one in the box is a swirly, unknown stamp color mystery Roc-3 yet to viewed by my own eyes :D.

Also all the Roc-3's are gone, all the Novas are gone, looks like the least desirable Leo-3's still have 60 left in stock.

Last edited:
Got mine in the mail today :thmbup:. I have not opened it yet...I am thinking about saving it for Christmas so I will actually have a present that is unseen for me to open.

I know what it is supposed to look like but the one in the box is a swirly, unknown stamp color mystery Roc-3 yet to viewed by my own eyes :D.

Also all the Roc-3's are gone, all the Novas are gone, looks like the least desirable Leo-3's still have 60 left in stock.

Opened mine as part of my Christmas to me today and was promptly disappointed in the stamp color...:\...Oh well, at least this is for a good cause.

I will try to post a pic soon.

Opened mine as part of my Christmas to me today and was promptly disappointed in the stamp color...:\...Oh well, at least this is for a good cause.

I will try to post a pic soon.

Here a few I took today...the disc is a pale white with a few color swirls that sweep across the disc. The stamp is a light purple, plain foil, in a max weight of 180.

The first pic is the box it was shipped in and by the looks of it, I am guessing it is a Trotter?

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Latest posts