• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] EMAC Judge

At the beginning of the summer I noticed a sale on Trilogy Challenge Emac Judges and decided to give them a try. I didn't even realize they were in Eco plastic, whatever that is. They felt really slick, kinda like some of the slicker DX Aviars, and that got me really nervous.

However, as a complete surprise these things just clicked. They feel so good and for my putting style release super clean. I've never putted this well and it's mostly thanks to the putter change.

I figured I might as well give the "better" Classic plastic a try, but was a bit disappointed. The Classics were somehow flatter, while this particular Eco run had a bit of a shoulder. I wonder if anyone else has noticed or tried this, but now I've stacked up with the Eco run to cover me for quite a few years.
I got one of the eco classics and mine also isn't flat like the classic and prime emac judges that I have. I don't care for the dome or the feel of the eco classic.

I got one of the eco classics and mine also isn't flat like the classic and prime emac judges that I have. I don't care for the dome or the feel of the eco classic.
Good to hear that they are consistently different.

I would maybe just add, that my preference for Eco only applied for putting as it just fits the hand better in my putting grip and releases more cleanly.

I'm happy with my Wardens for throwing, so can't say how these would work for that.