• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Entire Course Stolen

thieves just need to be shot, fine by me.

dcee22962651b5a55a8823d6ec1979bd-dxkst3.jpg

found the culprit

from the comments on that last news article:
Really wrote:
9:16am Thursday March 24, 2016
Setting up your hidden camera's in free open spaces is the absolutely stupidest idea I have ever heard of. I for one do not support the alienation of any more open spaces within Whitehorse. There are far to many special interests which have alienated huge swaths of CoW lands. There are plenty of other places for this activity. Using valuable highway commercial lands within the city is just irresponsible. And as for the comment on CBC radio by one of the advocates for this use, many people use the area for casual incidental use with their children, not all people in that area are "up to no good" as you say. Many of us enjoy the trails and areas still accessible within Whitehorse, unfortunately, these areas are getting less and less. There are other options, use them

Really wrote:
3:55pm Thursday March 31, 2016
Really, well I and a few thousand others live near here. With the fenced off Ski trails, recent residential encroachments on McIntyre Creek, Yukon college endowment lands, city properties there is less and less places for us to enjoy green spaces. So please, unless you live in this area keep your whining about us to yourself.