• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Entropy

Anyone have experience bagging two different weights?

My first Entropy is showing no signs of breaking in and there are times I would like it to be a little bit straighter so I was thinking about picking up a lighter one to pair with it.

I bagged a 167g and a 175g. Ended up taking the heavier one out. More glide and plenty of beef still on the 167g and it has not changed flight since I bagged it at release. These things hold there stability.

I am noticing that while I like the Entropy for backhand, it is overlapping a bit with my Resistor, it even skips almost as much. I still like it except I would like to have more grippy plastic for forehand shots. How does Entropy compare with say Zone, A2, Harp and other beefy putters/tweeners? I wouldn't mind even less glide, flatness is a plus.

I am noticing that while I like the Entropy for backhand, it is overlapping a bit with my Resistor, it even skips almost as much. I still like it except I would like to have more grippy plastic for forehand shots. How does Entropy compare with say Zone, A2, Harp and other beefy putters/tweeners? I wouldn't mind even less glide, flatness is a plus.

You will love the Electron Entropy once it comes out for general release. I got a bunch after some of the Winter Circuit Series. They season up nicely and fill that spot. I use to carry a Neutron Entropy and now cycle a fresh and beat Electron one. The grip is awesome.

I threw this next to my Zone. It is for sure replacing it. I use my Zone more for skips and this thing just has a touch more speed. When thrown flat or on a slight anny it actually has quite a bit of glide. I have a 173g for reference. I think I need a lighter weight for FH though as it seemed to take a toll on my wrist trying to get some distance.

When do you think they'll run more electron entropys? this disc has become such a big part of my bag

Has anyone noticed any variation in the flight based on plastic? Like is CN clearly more stable than Neutron or plasma?

Pretty much. Except I do find the electron to be a bit straighter and carries farther before the fade kicks in.

I believe that, I don't have any E. I imagine it like the difference between E envy's and the premium ones.

I would love to see the Entropy in Electron, and Fission. I have no idea if they would make my bag or not. Trying them out would be interesting though... Hopefully they release Electron Entropies as a normal release soon!

I would love to see the Entropy in Electron, and Fission. I have no idea if they would make my bag or not. Trying them out would be interesting though... Hopefully they release Electron Entropies as a normal release soon!

I only have one electron entropy and if they make a run of them soon I may pick up a few more and start cycling them.

I would love this disc in a soft Neutron.

Regular Neutron is useful, but a soft would be great for my game as well.

I like my putt & approach discs with a little softer flight plate for better control.

Got a Plasma Entropy yesterday as a gift and after a round with it I'm immediately putting it in my bag. Fits nicely in the hand like my A2 but seems more consistent at lower speeds. Sometimes I feel like I really need to throw my A2 hard to get a consistent flight. The Entropy forehands even nicer than my Zone and feels more controllable at all angles with the shallow rim.

Still holding out for a run of the Entropy in electron. MVP just isn't catering to me right now. May have to bombard them with emails until they succumb to my wishes.

I've moved on. I messaged them on twitter and a couple times on reddit and just nothing. It's been kind of a strange year (IMO) marketing wise. We've gotten some new discs (zenith, terra, glitch, rhythm, etc) and some well-loved discs in new plastics (fission reactor, hex, crave, etc.). But there is still no 'in-the-bag' for their biggest pro in James Conrad. There are no tour series discs, at least that I can find. I was holding out for another bendy volt but just nothing.

That said, I picked up the Kea in Atomic and Magma. I thought about the harp and don't mind the feel but the Kea feels nice and my kids love the artwork on it. I'm not moving away from MVP by any means...but yeah a few head scratchers happening right now that have me looking elsewhere for discs/support.

I think they must have used up most of their electron plastic cranking out Envy's after 2021 Worlds.

Someone like James would probably ditch the Envy if he could beat in an electron Entropy.

I think they must have used up most of their electron plastic cranking out Envy's after 2021 Worlds.

This is about right. One of my local brick & mortars had so many Envies, Nomads & Atoms in Electron it was overwhelming. They sold all of the Envies & Nomads but still 30-40 Atoms sitting there.

Got a Plasma Entropy yesterday as a gift and after a round with it I'm immediately putting it in my bag. Fits nicely in the hand like my A2 but seems more consistent at lower speeds. Sometimes I feel like I really need to throw my A2 hard to get a consistent flight. The Entropy forehands even nicer than my Zone and feels more controllable at all angles with the shallow rim.

Plasma could be decent. I will keep my eyes open for that.

Someone like James would probably ditch the Envy if he could beat in an electron Entropy.

James does throw the electron entropy as well as a cosmic entropy last time I checked. That's why it's altogether so baffling that it's been two years since they ran it in electron. Whenever they do I likely will grab one and start using the entropy again but for now the kea is more than serviceable in that slot, if not a bit awkward to hold.

Latest posts