• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ESP comet

Status
Not open for further replies.

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
Well I was an idiot and just sold my esp comet and old school saturn rings comet(which is still for sale on ebay). I need a backup esp comet to my bag, I prefer a purple, blue or pink colored one. Let me know what you have as I will consider others, new or close to condition, prefer 174+

So have I but most are 170 or so, only one I consider is 51 in that list, seeking a little heavier because they are harder to control for me.

Only one is 170, and it's gone as of about ten minutes ago. There are only four left and only one of those is under 174.

Free bump.

I've got one I'd be willing to trade. Pink with purple stamp. Sticker says 175-176. It has spent some time in my bag but I never really got all that into comets. Plus I still have some X Comets should I start throwing them again. Name and number on the inside rim. Probably a solid 8 on Mr. Sleepy's Scale. Thrown mostly during field work, occasionally on course.

Have any trades?

Last edited:
Teebirds(star or champ), Leopards(pro, star,or champ), Ions (old textured bottom softs.), Rhynos (looking for an XG to try but any flexy champ is cool.)

Right around 170 on the drivers and 172+ on the putters. Pinks are always the best but yellow, Orange, or light blue is fine.

i have 4 pink ones in the 174-177 range. all third run conditions vary but i can snap pictures if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts