• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] ESP FLX Buzzz

Brick Forcepush

Eagle Member
I have been trying to find a ESP FLX Buzzz.. I have looked on EVERY internet site and can not find one at all...

Damn I was going to tell you they should be everywhere but I just checked my usual 4 spots and didn't see any either. WTF??????????

This has me nervous... I played with a guy last week who said he'd been told that they were out of production. I didn't believe him, but his source was credible... And this post is making it seem true. I haven't thrown Ti, but I'm stubborn and like to stick with the tried and true.

I think I'm going to stop throwing my good one over water until I find out for sure!

Flx is way more flexible. Probably just as resistant, but more flexible. I find the flx a little more stable as well (I have both).
I prefer the feel of esp.

I found an ESP Buzzz that had a good amount of flex to it. I guess some of the FLX material got mixed in with it.

pm me if you cant find any i sell discs at my shop and i know i have at least 4 in stock.

I have one on the market for trade if someone is interested (I don't throw buzzes anymore):

173 Flx Buzzz (yellow) 7/10 inked

Looking for:
$$$
fuse, river, saint, flow, bolt
sole, ibex, obex
blizzard dd2
warship

Latest posts