• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ESP Stalker for $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swisher Streets

Double Eagle Member
White team stamps preferred but will look at anything other than the Pdga ones. Heavier the better PayPal ready.

I have two from the 2009 am nationals. The one has a picture of hole 7 and the other has hole 16. Both are white with a hot stamp. I am pretty sure there 174g. They have just been hanging on the wall for years but would sell them if the price is right Eric.

Ya know, I'm looking at one right now. I'll let you check it out when I see you.
Gimme :clap:
I have two from the 2009 am nationals. The one has a picture of hole 7 and the other has hole 16. Both are white with a hot stamp. I am pretty sure there 174g. They have just been hanging on the wall for years but would sell them if the price is right Eric.
Man those sound legit but I probably cant offer as much as they are worth. Plan on throwing it and possibly dyeing it so I would hate to trash something that nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts