• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Etiquette and pet peeves

The one player that tries to ruin it for rest of the tournament players. And then tries to deflect his own mistake toward the Club running the event.

The up side is that 70 other people had a GREAT TIME and we got 27 pre reg's for the next event we're running.

Last edited:
Dog owners who think that when they're in the park, the park is there's and that we shouldn't be throwing frisbees around when dogs might chase them.

Other disc golfers who let their dogs run loose on the course. "It's ok, he is friendly", "don't worry, he won't chase your disc".

Also disc golfers in public parks who act as if they are playing on private land. It's a multi use park, other things might be going on

I walked through the gate today just behind a guy on our way to hole one's tee.

He's carrying a large bag with speakers, and I take a seat next to the tee as he gets ready to throw. He proceeds to throw 3 discs, then starts his walk to the basket.

I play a lot of practice rounds myself, and throw multiple discs from the tee as well. But if there's a single walking up with me, I tell them to go ahead since I'll be playing slow.

Luckily 6's tee is right next to 1 so I jumped on there and came back later for 1 - 5.

... when people spit loogies on the ground all around the practice basket...
it's usually the same guys that piss in the bushes behind the baskets on the course.

And with that said ... it's gross to see some players rub their hands in the dirt... and then lick their fingertips. ;-P

Latest posts