• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Evolution Exo Link

Decided to try the exo hard Link in the bag in place of my wizards which I use for everything. I like that they are just slightly lower profile than my wizards. Does feel better in my hand. I've used a lot of wizards over the years and if I can order a Link and have it be like the last one everytime, I'm sold. Never knew what version of a "soft" wizard I was getting when ordering.

Links rule.

Great glidey drivers too.

Link is my go to driving putter. The hard Link is more overstable and straight, soft one in understable turnover disc. I keep them both in my bag. Just a nice feeling and flying putter. I'd like to get the Lux Link that should be overstable.

So I really want to try a link. I have been putting with p2's the last couple years and I don't feel that I am consistent with them as I should be. My question is I putt with D Line, would the soft or the hard be closer to that? I do like the firmer putters. All of the stores that carry DM are out of them so I can't feel one up.

Not sure if it helps but the Exo soft is probably closest to the classic blend from Dynamic Discs if you ask me.

Definitely more squishy and flexible than the D-line but it isn't all floppy and soft if that makes sense.

Decided to try the exo hard Link in the bag in place of my wizards which I use for everything. I like that they are just slightly lower profile than my wizards. Does feel better in my hand. I've used a lot of wizards over the years and if I can order a Link and have it be like the last one everytime, I'm sold. Never knew what version of a "soft" wizard I was getting when ordering.

Just curious if you're still using Link in place of Wizards? I've been wanting to try something new just for the heck of it but I've already got a pile of "Wizard Killers" collecting dust and thought I'd ask before taking the leap and ordering up a couple Links

Just curious if you're still using Link in place of Wizards? I've been wanting to try something new just for the heck of it but I've already got a pile of "Wizard Killers" collecting dust and thought I'd ask before taking the leap and ordering up a couple Links

No, I actually didn't stick with them for too long. Tried a Kastaplast Reko and have been putting with them ever since. It's a different disc than either and that may be why I like it. Guess I was just ultimately looking for a change.

No, I actually didn't stick with them for too long. Tried a Kastaplast Reko and have been putting with them ever since. It's a different disc than either and that may be why I like it. Guess I was just ultimately looking for a change.

Cool thanks for the feedback! I've heard nothing but good about the Rekos maybe I'll look into them a little more.

All this Wizard killer talk peaked my interest. Ordered a Exo Hard Link to play around with. No tournies/leagues for me so...gotta do something fun.

The Link and Wizard aren't all that similar in my opinion. I tried a couple of Links when they came out. The link is very flat and has a low shoulder and the feel in the hand is totally different. They do have a similar flight off the tee so I guess they're similar in that regards.

Latest posts