• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

But what can she throw for those shorter turnovers in Thailand. . a really beat 1st run Luna?

I'd guess either a beat Luna or maybe a Challenger SS? My beat Luna is US enough that it could be a Fierce replacement for someone with more touch/power.

Did 30min of putting before my rounds today, i used 3 Lunas and 2 Fierce

And i almost got mad over how well i did with the Fierce (because i have +10 Lunas . . and because i couldn´t use the Fierce in the tournament)
The Fierce is super straight and have very good glide. . and it holds that glide so well, i had SO many times that the Luna started to drop in height and hit the cage. . but the Fierce could hold the height and glide even att low speed and make it over the edge of the cage and in to the basket

Have indoor putting training with juniors tomorrow and will try the Luna vs Fierce some more. . but as of now i feel like i "have to" switch to the Fierce

Did 30min of putting before my rounds today, i used 3 Lunas and 2 Fierce

And i almost got mad over how well i did with the Fierce (because i have +10 Lunas . . and because i couldn´t use the Fierce in the tournament)
The Fierce is super straight and have very good glide. . and it holds that glide so well, i had SO many times that the Luna started to drop in height and hit the cage. . but the Fierce could hold the height and glide even att low speed and make it over the edge of the cage and in to the basket

Have indoor putting training with juniors tomorrow and will try the Luna vs Fierce some more. . but as of now i feel like i "have to" switch to the Fierce

Yes, you definitely need to switch putters. Don't even consider making an adjustment to your release.

Yes, you definitely need to switch putters. Don't even consider making an adjustment to your release.

Sure I could do that..BUT

I do love the Luna but for someone like me that can't putt with the speed and power the Pros, when I get further out the Luna will have "time" to slow down so much that it fades hard left and drops.
So for me putting with the Luna I aim at the pole up to around 8m after that I have to aim more and more to the right of the basket and higher and higher..so after 12m I'm aiming at air to the right and over the basket.
Sure that works, but it is simpler to just aim center pole at any distance..and with the Fierce I can do just that

Hoping the production runs keep the stamping minimal, allowing more of the swirls in the plastic to show.

Hoping the production runs keep the stamping minimal, allowing more of the swirls in the plastic to show.

I thing Paige said that all 2020 tour series and Sig. disc would have a big stamp with focus on the players names.
I loved the 2019 bottom stamps so you could see the beautiful disc

But Pauls 5X disc just have "to much stamp" . . hope they can tone that down

I thing Paige said that all 2020 tour series and Sig. disc would have a big stamp with focus on the players names.

The tour series discs are going to be different from their lineups though. I don't think it will be a smaller stamp but I don't think it will be massive either. However I wouldn't be surprised to see her sell Fierces with just her logo eventually. Those are the ones I would probably buy

I'm a fan of the 5X discs. If you think those are bad take a look at the HUK Lab 5X died versions. They kept both stamps and added the HUK logo behind them.

I'm a fan of the 5X discs. If you think those are bad take a look at the HUK Lab 5X died versions. They kept both stamps and added the HUK logo behind them.

From a marketing point o view the 5x are very good. . .everytime Paul or someone else throws a 5x on Jomez, smashboxx or on any media. . .everybody can se those clawmarks

And Paiges logo is unique enough to be recognized in videos

Jeff Korns had some Fierces with only the "P" logo . .those looked very nice. let´s hope for a public run of those :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• fie.JPG
    fie.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Jeff Korns had some Fierces with only the "P" logo . .those looked very nice. let´s hope for a public run of those :)

attachment.php

Looks like one of the 50 Paige initially released on her website with her signature. This one is just missing that signature.

surprised over how much distance i can get out of the Fierce. .

Threw it against Z SOL. Z METEOR, PL TREMOR and BUZZZ SS today and i could get the Fierce out the same distance most of the time

Sure I could do that..BUT

I do love the Luna but for someone like me that can't putt with the speed and power the Pros, when I get further out the Luna will have "time" to slow down so much that it fades hard left and drops.
So for me putting with the Luna I aim at the pole up to around 8m after that I have to aim more and more to the right of the basket and higher and higher..so after 12m I'm aiming at air to the right and over the basket.
Sure that works, but it is simpler to just aim center pole at any distance..and with the Fierce I can do just that

This is what I'm finding too. The Luna is great, but I'm getting straighter C1 putts with the Fierce. Plus it fits my smallish hands better, so it feels more substantial in my grip.

So after her commented about loving the Fierce and putting so well with it are prices going up more?

So after her commented about loving the Fierce and putting so well with it are prices going up more?

Well, ordered one a few weeks ago for $18 on 1010discs, and they're still $18 so I ordered 2 more today. I would be surprised if they went up.

Well, ordered one a few weeks ago for $18 on 1010discs, and they're still $18 so I ordered 2 more today. I would be surprised if they went up.

That's good to hear.

I should have clarified, though. I meant the re-sell value, not the retail price.

So are Luna's the same price as a fierce? And they both still only come in 1 plastic right? I don't throw either or plan to, just curious.

So are Luna's the same price as a fierce? And they both still only come in 1 plastic right? I don't throw either or plan to, just curious.

Correct, just the stock plastic currently with special runs scattered through the year