• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First two dyes.

Jedi

My brother introduced me to disc golf, and dying the discs, which I hope to get better at both soon, but mainly dying the discs. :p

Beck Hansen on the yellow Valkyrie was my first, which I did a few months ago. The Fish is on a green Beast. Its one of Brandon Boyd's of Incubus tattoos, which you can see on his arm there :)

Attachments

• JordansPictures 923.jpg
    JordansPictures 923.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 79
  • JordansPictures 919.jpg
    JordansPictures 919.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 89
Good work for your first dyes -- I saw Incubus last Friday, great show!

My brother introduced me to disc golf, and dying the discs, which I hope to get better at both soon, but mainly dying the discs. :p

Beck Hansen on the yellow Valkyrie was my first, which I did a few months ago. The Fish is on a green Beast. Its one of Brandon Boyd's of Incubus tattoos, which you can see on his arm there :)
You know how tiny Beck is? I saw a "secret show" in Los Angeles. He walked past me out the door. I'm only 5'9" and he was up to my eyes.

Thanks for all the feedback! :D

Good work for your first dyes -- I saw Incubus last Friday, great show!

I really wanted to go see incubus. They are playing here tomorrow. I didn't have enough money D:

You know how tiny Beck is? I saw a "secret show" in Los Angeles. He walked past me out the door. I'm only 5'9" and he was up to my eyes.

I always figured he was. I thought he'd be at least 5'8" though. He used to be super skinny too, He's gettin' pudgy, haha.

Latest posts