• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Forces, Teebirds, Rocs, McPros & P2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLapham

Birdie Member
I'm looking for:

Z and ESP Forces in any condition.

Star and Brinster Teebirds in any condition.

174+ DX and KC Pro Rocs in any condition. Stiffer the better. 11x bonus as well!

172+ McPros and P P2's in any condition.

I have a ton of trade bait and of course PayPal. Have multiple Buzzzes, Swords, Warships, Wizards, DDs plus a lot more, so just let me know what you're looking for and I'll look through the totes.

Thanks!

i have a couple nice flat stiff pre flight numbers kc pro rocs but might be a tad on the light side for you .. believe they are marked 171 and 172 but i can scale them .. orange and yellow .. both 8ish/10

i have a couple nice flat stiff pre flight numbers kc pro rocs but might be a tad on the light side for you .. believe they are marked 171 and 172 but i can scale them .. orange and yellow .. both 8ish/10

It's true. He does. I too have several rocs, flight number KC I can offer ya.

It's true. He does. I too have several rocs, flight number KC I can offer ya.

lol thanks buddy .. oh and i forgot i do have a flight number kc too .. and a no flight number 2010 tourney stamp and both of those are correct weight your looking for just not as stiff as the ones i mentioned above

I have a brand new Neon Red Z Force w/ bottom stamp if interested. Has a black tournament stamp on it that looks cosmic. 173-174g. Fairly gummy too. PM me if interested in buying and what you would pay for it.

lol thanks buddy .. oh and i forgot i do have a flight number kc too .. and a no flight number 2010 tourney stamp and both of those are correct weight your looking for just not as stiff as the ones i mentioned above

I might be interested in all of them. Shoot me some pics and a price/trades if possible.

Thanks.

Ian I see you like Sanny KC Aviars. I happen to have a white one that I'd be willing to trade. I can get a picture of it if you're interested, just let me know!

-Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts