• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FOUND DISC-LOMBARD MADISON MEADOWS

dmk1978

Eagle Member
Not really sure the best place to post this. I found a disc with no number on it. I know it's a long shot but I figured I would try to find the owner. Thanks.

In the pond, I've got 3x Orcs and a TP Cyclone. I also left a second run ion on 17's fairway.

Nothing recent though.

what disc did you find? that might help. I have a few in there from awhile ago.

I found it laying in the basket at 18. It's a wraith that the most detail I'll give, If it's yours PM me.

I'll bet this is the only lost disc in the entire world. Finding the owner should be easy. Every disc golfer in the world uses this website daily don't they?

:)

I'll bet this is the only lost disc in the entire world. Finding the owner should be easy. Every disc golfer in the world uses this website daily don't they?

:)

Didn't OP say that this is a "long shot"...at least he's trying :thmbup:

Thank you.. it is the right thing to do. At least I can say I tried. Merry x mas to all, and to all good night.

I wish some kind individual would have started a thread like this for my Pole Dancer Striker I lost at Brandywine in DE. Well done OP. :thmbup::clap::hfive:

Hey, c'mon guys, give him a break, he's trying to do the right thing! Big ups for making the effort on an un-inked disc, dmk, even if it is a long shot! :thmbup:

Latest posts