• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fright Night... Dont Be Scared!! Southwest MI

bizarbies

Eagle Member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind anyone in the southwest Michigan area that there is a tournament on Saturday, Octerber 16th in Saugatuck MI at the Shore Acres Park. One day round followed by a night glow round. Tell your friends, tell an enemy, come out and have a blast. Weather is going to be perfect. OK. Thanks!

Biz
Team Bert

Event Location: Shore Acres Park, Saugatuck MI 49453

SATURDAY OCT 16
2 ROUNDS OF 18
REGISTRATION 11AM -130PM
$30 OPEN DIVISIONS(100% PAYOUT)
$25 AM DIVISIONS(INCLUDES PLAYER PACKAGE)
FIRST ROUND TEE OFF AT 2PM
SECOND ROUND AFTER SUNSET
AWARDS TO FOLLOW

SPONSERED BY
BIG LAKE BREWING COMPANY
WHITEHOUSE BISTRO/CAPITOL LOUNGE
OUTPOST SPORTS HOLLAND
TEAM BERT
SHORE ACRES DISC GOLF CLUB

thinking about coming hope to get one of those glow discs!

thinking about coming hope to get one of those glow discs!

Yeah, the disc is included with the entry fee. The coyote is super sick, real flat. And the gazelle is nice as well, but I don't use gazelles so I don't know how it compares to other gazelles. The weather is going to be perfect on Saturday, I hope to see all the members that are in the area, that don't have prior engagements at Shore Acres!
Biz
Team Bert

I will be there. 1st tourney ever! And I think I got 3 others meeting up with me to play.

biz, are you all gonna sell out, i think we're leaving GR at 11-1130 ish that gonna be good?

Yeah, you should be all good, they register until 130. It's only a 45 minute drive to Saugatuck from Grand Rapids, so you'll have plenty of time my friend. I know there should be a great turn out due to the gorgeous weather we are having this fall. The forecast for Saturday is going to be awesome. Cant wait to meet new members from dgcoursereview! Maybe we can have a dgcoursereview meet and greet, trade travel tags, and have a "meeting of the minds" if you know what I mean:p!
Biz
Team Bert

Just heard that there is a basket up for grabs in the Am division. Bring your A game!!

Biz
Team Bert

nice one brotha!

i just didn't know if there was a limited number of slots... just started playin sanctioned and they fill quick ya know... at least in west MI they do slackers;)

PS we should be able to get there in 30 mins... or we're slackin ;)...

Thanks to all the dgcoursereview guys that came out to Shore Acres, it was an awesome day and so much fun. Hope to shoot some rounds real soon with every one.

Biz
Team Bert

Latest posts