• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me down for four if the pricing is similar.Firm and Max weight.Thank you

Last edited:
Hey guys, I spoke with Dave tonight about the order and it sounds like he's still trying to tweak the plastic blend on these. I will be posting another thread later tonight in the equipment forum to run a few questions by you guys to see what you would prefer to see out of these. Some ideas include better durability at the expense of the shape, different flex, maybe addition of glow. Ideally he wants to make them more durable while retaining the shape and flex, but there are compromises. I think he wants the G9s to be a real step up from the basic sure grip Wizards.

Updated initial post. Please check the link at the bottom of the post. Pricing will be the same at $7.50 per disc plus shipping.

pineappletrees said:
I still haven't received mine from the first time yet...

Sent you a PM about that.

i think everyone would love a vk stamp, the same as your avatar pic... and it would be sweet if you could get these in colors like red, yellow, black, pink, purple

What do you mean what do they look like? They look like Wizards.... All the G9s have been white so far. Stamp is usually up in the air until I place the order.

:wall: Of course they look like wizards lol. I was wondering if they were stamped/unstamped and what color they were. I haven't seen any G9 wizards before.

Still interested in 1. Lmk

:wall: Of course they look like wizards lol. I was wondering if they were stamped/unstamped and what color they were. I haven't seen any G9 wizards before.

Still interested in 1. Lmk

Here is a photo fishmich took of his:
IMG_11541.jpg

The ones in the last group buy had the same stamp but it was rainbow and offset to the side. They're all white for now.

I think it would be really cool to have the old G9 stamp on them. I'm still debating on if I want one since I just bought 2 new Wizards last weekend but if I do I'll let you know

Old skool G9 stamp or blanks would be nice. I also like the mini off-center stamp that was on the first run of these.

The reason he tweaked the plastic is because he forgot to write down how much of this and how much of that he threw in it :) I will take three between 172-173.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts