• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys enjoy these for putting 60ft or less? Prefer these over sss wizards?

I've been using 2 of them as my main putters for the last week or so and love them. The firmness mixed with the grip makes for a nice clean release with no wobble... which has been a problem for me at times in the past. Haven't had a spit-out because of the firmness.

yeah im still trying to figure out what i want mine to weight because i dunno what they fly like in comparison to my APX's, if they are more stable then lighter and if they are more understable then heavier, or maybe one of both like i originally said.. has anyone who throws these thrown an APX? is the flight similar? im thinking it would be and thats why im interested

I haven't thrown an APX, but I can let you know right now that pretty much all of these will be max weight. There are slight variations in the discs where some are a few grams lighter than marked, so I have been able to pick the lighter ones out using a scale for those that wanted them. When I talk to Gateway on Monday I will find out if they ran any lighter weights.

Paypal, just like the last group buy. The PM box here will fill too fast with all the communication, so I ask those of you that have placed an order to please e-mail me at roman.korol---gmail.com with your DGCR username and shipping address. I'll reply to you with a total and my Paypal address.

I placed the order today.

Ok Cool,sounds good.Thanks alot for doing this,if you are ever out in southern california,come up to Wrightwood and a enjoy a couple days worth of passes at Sky High Disc Golf Course on me.:)

If anybody is on the fence I got my G9 today and it is an amazing driver wizard. Threw it with a lot of snap and it looked like it wanted to flip but held a really nice line with predictable fade at the end.

I threw one today a bit too. I love the feel and flight, it did seem to wear and ding a bit easier than I expected. Maybe this is just the initial wear, and it will all balance out. Great disc.

Here's what Dave said about this coming batch:

"I'd say the 2nd run of G9is are really close to the 1st on shape and flight, just a little more grippy and better impact resistance."

He's going to try to run some glows tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.