• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gator Advice?

Picked up a gator3 also.. very similar to my ring of gators. Not sure why they cant make these as flat as the dx stamped glow gator.

I have a pretty domey F2 Champ.

Yes but the Star Gator had a year or so they were made a mega dome mistake. Can one still find these being sold? I know the Factory second of most discs from Innova are not good. The Factory mistakes from a few other companies are more like a mistake in the stamp then anything something Innova used to call a miss-stamp discs and was worth buying more so then the Innova Factory second or X out they had at the time.

Yes but the Star Gator had a year or so they were made a mega dome mistake. Can one still find these being sold? I know the Factory second of most discs from Innova are not good. The Factory mistakes from a few other companies are more like a mistake in the stamp then anything something Innova used to call a miss-stamp discs and was worth buying more so then the Innova Factory second or X out they had at the time.

My F2 Gator is Champ. Prett moderate dome actually most Gators I have seen have this. It has a small air bubble in the rim and nothing else "wrong" with it. I have had great luck with both x outa and F2s which I believe seem to all be one category now. But if you compare mine to Robdeforge's in post#105 youll see what O was saying I guess. All Stars I have seen also have abot the same dome

F2 Gator https://imgur.com/gallery/2QWvptu

My F2 Gator is Champ. Prett moderate dome actually most Gators I have seen have this. It has a small air bubble in the rim and nothing else "wrong" with it. I have had great luck with both x outa and F2s which I believe seem to all be one category now. But if you compare mine to Robdeforge's in post#105 youll see what O was saying I guess. All Stars I have seen also have abot the same dome

F2 Gator https://imgur.com/gallery/2QWvptu

I have thought about doing the F2 Factory Second to get a Star Valkeyrie that is flat/low dome top. I want a slightly more beefy new Valkeyrie to replace a low dome/flat top 2009 ice bowl Valkyrie that is a bit more beefy then any Champion version for more wind shots as well as used for wet situations when the grass is wet/damp or snow is on the ground.

I have thought about doing the F2 Factory Second to get a Star Valkeyrie that is flat/low dome top. I want a slightly more beefy new Valkeyrie to replace a low dome/flat top 2009 ice bowl Valkyrie that is a bit more beefy then any Champion version for more wind shots as well as used for wet situations when the grass is wet/damp or snow is on the ground.

Just picked up this bad boy on Infinite.
My F2 valk https://imgur.com/gallery/WGd7Hle

Threw a concave topped Scott Withers color glow Gator today. Whoo boy never threw a disc this reluctant to being in the air before. Gotta crank it on a flex line to really go anywhere. Gonna be fun giving this to someone who thinks DG is played with beach frisbees.

Latest posts