• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Georgia Meet-Up...For real.

Which days would you prefer?

• September 17th & 18th

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • October 8th & 9th

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
They actually are not those kind of brownies,although you would think they are.

They really are just that delicious.

:hfive:

Ooooh! I want some brownies too! I'll be working in Atlanta this weekend. I fly in on Friday and I might have some time to actually play Fri or Sat evening. :) Although I won't have a car available to me. :(

Ooooh! I want some brownies too! I'll be working in Atlanta this weekend. I fly in on Friday and I might have some time to actually play Fri or Sat evening. :) Although I won't have a car available to me. :(

Lame! So close :(

Columbus is about an hour and a half southwest-ish,but atlanta has quite a few sweet courses as well.

Time is drawing near folks,just checked the forecast,84 W/ Partly cloudy,sounds like a winner to me :)

Lets do thisssss.

Bringing all my crap in the hopes that some of you might actually want it :gross:

Look up groome transportation(airport shuttle that services columbus)....columbus hub is very close to the park. if you shuttle it down on sat i'd be more than happy to pick you up on the way to the park and drop you back at groome when we're done :)

so....my wife is going to "need" the car on saturday, which means i'm getting dropped off in the morning and getting picked up in the evening. anyone have room in their car for me to stash my trade box and maybe a cooler? :)

(and btw this doesn't preclude the groome offer in my previous post...)

This just in:

Brand new 171g CE Leopard will make an appearance in the BnC marketplace on site.

Bring yo benjis!