• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow KC Aviar

discspeed

* Ace Member *
Kenny showed me these the other day...As stiff as a KC, but tacky like a good Wizard. I've never been a huge KC fan, but these felt sweet. Kenny said that he liked them straight out of the box (he won't throw a regular KC unless it's spent at least a year in his backyard). I'm not sure if these are available yet, but if not they're right around the corner. Some of you guys will probably freak out over these a little.

Sounds pretty cool, actually.

I like fresh KC's personally, but I always rub them down with super fine grit sandpaper to take that initial slickness/sheen off them. But since these sound like they come a bit gripier "from the box" - I would consider switching to them.

Thanks for the heads up! *Sets aside $25* 8)

Been out for a few months now. They already have a solid following. See Disc Golf Values megathread(formerly Asia Open)

Yep they came out for the asia open,gcc and have been available for cfr for some time now..surprisingly....ur late on this one mike haha

Btw,not all of them are grippy.ive run into my share of glows that are slick

Have you noticed any weights, hot stamps, etc that may clue me in as to which are the tackiest? I would love to grab some of these but I really want to avoid the slick ones.