• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good Online Disc Websites

rybassett

Bogey Member
Looking to spend some of my tax return dollars... Just looking for some feed back on websites people have bought discs through. I don't have a paypal account and am hoping just to put it on my card. primediscs.com seem to have some of the best deals on what I'm looking for. I have had a few bad experiences before with buying stuff online lil help please

theres quite a few threads on this already, but discgolfcenter is a great resource with free shipping and customer rewards. gggt has great customer service too.

I have had good luck with discgolfstore.com and most recently marshall street!

Gotta Go Gotta Throw is awesome. The staff there is really knowledgeable and they cater to picky disc golfers. I've personally never ordered through their online store, but that is because I'm local and I just go pick them out in person at their headquarters.

Take a look at their specials page, it usually has some pretty sweet deals.

There are lots of good, reputable online stores to choose from. Prime, Marshall Street, GGGT, and Disc Golf Center are the ones I see mentioned most often. I always order from DGC, and have had great experiences. They make it easy to pick color and weight, have a big selection, and free shipping on any size order.

Yeah, what everybody else has said already, but I'd recommend doing a search to see the specific threads where people go into more detail. I like Discgolfcenter because of the free shipping and I love Prime Discs because their service is top notch and, dare I say, smashing?

i have gone to http://www.gatewaydiscsunlimited.com Junior Gordon helped me out personally. I don't have a Paypal account either, but you can just use your credit card through paypal WITHOUT opening a paypal account. It worked out really well, and I received my discs today. Thanks JG.

I will also vouch for Gotta Go Gotta Throw. They give you a free mini and scorecard, too :)

I have used:

Marshall Street
GGGT
Prime Discs
Disc Golf Center
Disc Golf Values
Clearwater Disc Golf
The Wright Life

I have used:
MarshallStreetDiscGolf
GottaGoGottaThrow
PrimeDiscs
DiscGolgCenter

All were more than satisfactory, MarshallStreet is my favorite.

marshallstreet.com

They weigh every disc and are the best in customer service.

I've used:
Discgolfcenter
Primediscs
MarshallStreet
DiscGolfValues
Clearwaterdiscgolf

all were cool beans.