• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Great Bag to Transport Extra Discs

threevok

Double Eagle Member
I have 2 of these bags so I can lug most of my discs to and fro, like to the practice field or extras in the car to swap in and out of the bag. Sometimes I just use this as my bag when I'm throwing multiples and don't need any storage space for goodies. Holds 22ish, You can lay your putter on top and/or perpendicular to the others. $4. I have 2.

Sears 13" Craftsman Tool Bag

Bag2.jpg

Hmmm...I have some gift cards I need to finish using at sears...might pick up a few (Some for discs, some for tools)...

My dad had gotten me one of these for Christmas. My wife read the warning label that says chemicals used in the bag may cause cancer and birth defects. So it hasn't left my trunk.

I was wondering what you were referring to woods. I missed that. The opening of the bag is reinforced with a stiff rod that keeps it open. However, you should refrain from putting your own stiff rod in the bag due to the warning.

I was wondering what you were referring to woods. I missed that. The opening of the bag is reinforced with a stiff rod that keeps it open. However, you should refrain from putting your own stiff rod in the bag due to the warning.

I spit my coffee up all over my keyboard after reading that.
Signature worthy I say.

How bad can it be for you? can you wash the chemicals off?
I suppose so, but...

^ this seems like sage advice to me.

I ordered 2 of these for in-store pickup today, now i am having second thoughts about using them.... i liked the idea though

How bad can it be for you? can you wash the chemicals off?

Ah, I doubt it's anything to worry about. It's a California only thing. They use a chemical called phthalates that are used as a nylon softener. California law requires that warning, and Craftsman must be out of Cali. I'm sure they wouldn't be intentionally pumping out tool bags that cause cancer.

But you won't convince my wife of that. Once that label was read, the decision was made.

Great idea, i carry extra discs in the car and I have 2 of these craftsman bags just sitting around, so now i have something new for disc golf that I don't have to spend more money on, now that's more money to spend on discs.

got 2 today because of this thread, thanks for the tip, now i gotta keep an eye out for tumors on my discs haha

Bah, I hate Sears. The stuff in my cart from yesterday was $12 cheaper yesterday than it was today. Bastards and they're 2-day price changes.

Latest posts