• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grinnell, KS

Grinnell DGC

1.55(based on 1 reviews)
So how long has this course really been in the ground. Hole 4 or 5 actually has a date of 2007 in the cement. The baskets look that old too.

So unless it was moved, cement and all, I can only assume this course has been there for 15 years and no one new about it.

I mean even right now, it is not on UDisc.

I'm not sure how long it has been there. It was on my radar probably about a year before I played it. It was one of those situations where we heard rumors of existence, but nothing was confirmed until I played it last year. I didn't notice the 2007 in the cement, but I suspected it had been there several years.

I'm not sure how long it has been there. It was on my radar probably about a year before I played it. It was one of those situations where we heard rumors of existence, but nothing was confirmed until I played it last year. I didn't notice the 2007 in the cement, but I suspected it had been there several years.
I posted the pic in the media