• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

Topography looks tacky, that is enough to put me off on the bag. Other than that it looks good to me. The labels are also kind of really dumb.

Sold as Orange & grey on website. If you compare to Discmania bag it does look a bit more orange compared to red.

After it gets dirty it will be more red than orange as the dirt will tone down the orange shine.
Or it could take the Revo Atomic Orange route and fade to pink. :wall:

After starring at the website untill my eyes were dry. I am going to pass. Just not in love with the colors. My favorite color is dark royal Purple. This purple is too light. What are we 6 year old girls? The orange is too orange. I would prefer the discmania red over the orange. The white is too busy on the grey bag. teal is also for 6 year old girls.

Peter will pass on the Grip.

Now where is that email I am waiting on from Voodoo for the purple backpack. Hurry Voodoo before someone else gets my money. It is burning up my pocket.

Wow you went all in when you joined the "Mahal snobs" huh? Name calling and everything.

They're both great bags, but you should realize that you're opinion is just that, an opinion. My opinion differs from yours, but that doesn't make me stupid or a marketing sucker. I had a Mahal for a summer, and sold it when I bought a Grip because I liked the Grip more.

I realize that I may be the minority here. Maybe if the "Mahal snobs" weren't so emotionally invested, some of them would realize that it's not the best golf bag ever made for everyone.

Back to the topic, I think the new "improvements" to the Grip look pretty minor, and I still like the L Series better. Although, my L Series is gathering dust in the basement currently while I use an Ergo 2.

Your muffled cries of despair cannot be heard from the high horse we mahal owners ride on bro

Just glad that I didn't wait on buying the A series for this, what a disappointment that would have been. Not bad but the colors are meh, little design on the bottom is tacky.

Wow you went all in when you joined the "Mahal snobs" huh? Name calling and everything.
Didn't I say that?

They're both great bags.....
Didn't I say that too?

....but you should realize that you're opinion is just that, an opinion. My opinion differs from yours, but that doesn't make me stupid or a marketing sucker. I had a Mahal for a summer, and sold it when I bought a Grip because I liked the Grip more.

Duh? Usually when I speak in compassion of two things its purely subjective. Right?

I realize that I may be the minority here. Maybe if the "Mahal snobs" weren't so emotionally invested, some of them would realize that it's not the best golf bag ever made for everyone.

You seem very emotional attached to your grip so.....? Is that not allowed?

Back to the topic, I think the new "improvements" to the Grip look pretty minor, and I still like the L Series better. Although, my L Series is gathering dust in the basement currently while I use an Ergo 2.

And finally....

49007015.jpg

They're both great bags, but you should realize that you're opinion is just that, an opinion. My opinion differs from yours, but that doesn't make me stupid or a marketing sucker. I had a Mahal for a summer, and sold it when I bought a Grip because I liked the Grip more.

Sold my Mahal after I got my Grip A series. Would I buy a Mahal again? No. Would I buy a Grip again? Definitely! Wasn't a fan of the Mahal. Just my opinion though.

so they fix the logo and ruin it with the topography crap, good grief.

After starring at the website untill my eyes were dry. I am going to pass. Just not in love with the colors. My favorite color is dark royal Purple. This purple is too light. What are we 6 year old girls?

So only girls like purple? It may not be a super dark purple, but it is also definitely not pastel. It definitely isn't as dark as the purple Karma bag I have, but honestly it could be a case of we need real world pictures to properly display the colors.

Does anyone think that topography map print on the bottom looks good? Who are the testers or people at grip who said "yeah let's put a map graphic all over the bottom, they'll love that change"

Count me as one who doesn't mind the topography. I will take these logos/accents over the skateboard shop A-series any day.

Count me as one who doesn't mind the topography. I will take these logos/accents over the skateboard shop A-series any day.

The top logo is better than the A series for sure. Still, neither looks better than the L frame did to me. Not minding the topography map graphic and wanting it are two different things. :D

Would you pick one with it if they offered one without? That's what I'm trying to say I guess. When I go with a bag I kind of want it to look sleek and less cluttered. I'll personalize it how I want, I don't want them screen printing some silly graphic all over the bottom. What does that add aesthetically? It adds cost. It adds more people not wanting to buy your product. I don't think I've ever bought something and thought "man this looks good but if they had just screen printed some random looking image all over it I'd be much happier"

:popcorn: