• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

Just got a purple A-14 to replace my 2 year old, still in great shape Grip EQ bag. Differences are subtle, but do make a good bag even better. Grip bag has really helped my back. Really comfortable.

Last edited:
Where do you think the best place is to buy one of these bags from? I don't feel like paying for shipping from the grip website. I know the local pias doesn't have any of these new bags either.

Where do you think the best place is to buy one of these bags from? I don't feel like paying for shipping from the grip website. I know the local pias doesn't have any of these new bags either.

Glide Disc Golf in Madison, WI has them -- you'll pay less in shipping, but you will pay sales tax. It may still save you money, however. Glide's shipping rates are better than Grips by a large margin.

Check with Huk Lab? They're out your way, too.

I've got the Grip A series and I think it's messing up, the back plates going lower then the rails for some reason. Anyone else run into this? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409247092.966780.jpg

Glide Disc Golf in Madison, WI has them -- you'll pay less in shipping, but you will pay sales tax. It may still save you money, however. Glide's shipping rates are better than Grips by a large margin.

Check with Huk Lab? They're out your way, too.

Yeah, I think Glide has two black and two green/gray 2013 A-Series Bags on sale for $222 plus shipping and sales tax.

(608) 285-5190

Kinda makes the rails (and the extra weight of them) pointless.

I see this starting to happen on my 2014 bag. Not nearly as bad as pictured, but getting there. There needs to be a center rail or something.

What does everyone do to organize their disc. I had dividers in my old bag. Not sure if I should just get used to not having dividers or what

I want to say yes. When both empty, my A-series seems a slight bit heavier than my emptied A14.

What does everyone do to organize their disc. I had dividers in my old bag. Not sure if I should just get used to not having dividers or what

No dividers. I just keep my discs in order from left to right...putters, mids, fairways, distance drivers.

Anyone having a problem registering their bag because your retailer forgot to give you a receipt? I understand Grip's reasoning for a picture of the receipt, but if you don't know that ahead of time it may go in the trash or like me never get printed. (I am contacting the PIAS to try and get a print.)

Where is the best deal to get a Grip? Best to just buy direct or are there better options?

Latest posts