• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Roll with 14 in the winter and the quiver will be open for storage. If 14 isn't enough your not doing it right. Towch is gay

Troll elsewhere. Taking the bait, how many pros carry 14 disc?

At least try hard.

I'm not trolling I have a C14 and love it. You guys can be so uptight, just having some fun. Last winter was so terrible a dinner plate would have been enough to bag.

Sorry towch, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings:)

Troll elsewhere. Taking the bait, how many pros carry 14 disc?

At least try hard.
The pro that plays at my local course carries a fade crunch with 10 discs and schools us all. It's not how many you throw, it's how you throw them.

The pro that plays at my local course carries a fade crunch with 10 discs and schools us all. It's not how many you throw, it's how you throw them.

How about worlds/USDGC?

You took the first shot by trying to hate on people for how many discs they carry.

You're very same point of "it's not how many you throw' could be my defense for carrying 45 discs. And a sample size of 1 pro isn't very helpful.

During casual rounds? I'd bet plenty.

Trolls outing trolls....how precious.

I'm not trolling anyone. It's stupid for anyone to disparage someone for carrying more than the arbitrary value of 14 discs and I was pointing out that most pros carry more than 14.

I think maybe if you were going to play worlds or the usdgc you'd bring more discs with you than you typically play with. Especially when you have a caddy. Even tho the pros are carrying 20+ discs, probably 10-14 of them were used and the rest were backups or extreme utility discs.

I don't think ASC was trolling anybody and his point is valid. If you're in the market for a smaller bag, leave your "backups" at home or in the car and carry what the bag can handle.

I think maybe if you were going to play worlds or the usdgc you'd bring more discs with you than you typically play with. Especially when you have a caddy. Even tho the pros are carrying 20+ discs, probably 10-14 of them were used and the rest were backups or extreme utility discs.

I don't think ASC was trolling anybody and his point is valid. If you're in the market for a smaller bag, leave your "backups" at home or in the car and carry what the bag can handle.

Maybe troll wasn't the right word but the notion that carrying more than 14 means someone is doing something wrong I'd pretty obtuse and close minded. Combining that with using discriminatory speech, generally I assume troll.

I only carry 14 discs, even when I am using the cart. It's not a big deal. For tourneys the cart is used if I am playing a course with water carrys and need backups or it's super hot/cold and I want room for beverages/clothes.

2x judges for putting

suspect
judge
verdict
truth
truth
felon
saint pro
escape
hatchet
scythe
trespass
renegade

Who cares about the disc limits, dude hated on the Towch, burn him!!!

I'm itching to get a Grip C14 but its overlap city with my UPD The Shift (which I still love).

The huge advantage the Shift has is it has the ability to carry 20-23 discs if you put them in the storage space and/or load up the sides with 3 drivers in each pocket. But then go back to the 14-17 disc ideal capacity for normal rounds.

Maybe I'll just have both and use the shift for tourney rounds or if I want to bring more discs for field practice.

I'm thinking the good situation (money wise especially) would be to have something like an inexpensive large bag, i.e. a Magellan, that you can easily carry a lot of discs for field practice with and storage too and a smaller bag for actual rounds. I hate the idea of actually lugging 25 discs for an actual round even if its a tournament. But sometimes you want to do field practice with 20+ discs.

Maybe troll wasn't the right word but the notion that carrying more than 14 means someone is doing something wrong I'd pretty obtuse and close minded. Combining that with using discriminatory speech, generally I assume troll.
this thread is about a smaller backpack bag with limitted disc storage. You're taking ASC's comment way out of context and applying it to a world of larger bag options.

this thread is about a smaller backpack bag with limitted disc storage. You're taking ASC's comment way out of context and applying it to a world of larger bag options.

He made a definitive statement and I responded. If he had said "if you need more than 14 then get a bigger bag", I would have said nothing.

However, he said if you need more than 14 you are doing it wrong, which is incorrect. If he said "if you need more than 14 then you are doing a light bag wrong", I wouldn't have responded.

He made a definitive statement and I responded. If he had said "if you need more than 14 then get a bigger bag", I would have said nothing.

However, he said if you need more than 14 you are doing it wrong, which is incorrect. If he said "if you need more than 14 then you are doing a light bag wrong", I wouldn't have responded.

Ever notice how you're always on the defensive in every thread in which you post?

Have you ever thought that it's because you're usually wrong?

Ever notice how you're always on the defensive in every thread in which you post?

Have you ever thought that it's because you're usually wrong?

I have thought about that, and I don't believe it to be so. It's also not a true statement, I have lots of threads I post in that I'm not defensive.

However, if I disagree with someone, I gladly post my disagreement. If someone disagrees with me, I'd expect them to do the same. It's a forum, disagreement naturally occurs.

Don't you have other things to do other than stalking my post history? I'm sure there is a salient thread you could flame somewhere.

Edit: not to mention, you didn't address anything I said. All you did was use a youtube video an attempt at libel.

back to the bag...

I only carry 14 discs, even when I am using the cart. It's not a big deal. For tourneys the cart is used if I am playing a course with water carrys and need backups or it's super hot/cold and I want room for beverages/clothes.

2x judges for putting

suspect
judge
verdict
truth
truth
felon
saint pro
escape
hatchet
scythe
trespass
renegade

Is it snug with 5 mids in the main compartment? Could switch out more drivers for mids and still have room?

I have thought about that, and I don't believe it to be so. It's also not a true statement, I have lots of threads I post in that I'm not defensive.

However, if I disagree with someone, I gladly post my disagreement. If someone disagrees with me, I'd expect them to do the same. It's a forum, disagreement naturally occurs.

Don't you have other things to do other than stalking my post history? I'm sure there is a salient thread you could flame somewhere.

Edit: not to mention, you didn't address anything I said. All you did was use a youtube video an attempt at libel.

I didn't waste my time stalking your thread history, LOL. You think too highly of yourself (imagine that...).

You're barely worth the time to respond to here.

I really just wanted you to watch that Michael Jackson video.

Troll away...

All I was saying is if you can't get by with only 14 discs -in the WINTER- while carrying a bag specifically designed to carry 16 discs then you should have got a bigger bag. I didn't say he should go play worlds with 3 discs, we are talking 'casual rounds' here right.

Your point about pros having 20+ discs is fine, they get payed to play. Although I'd be willing to bet they could shoot just as well with only 10-12, which is probably the amount they throw in a round anyway.

I really don't care if you carry 100 discs with 54 backups, that's why disc golf is cool, it's up to the player to decide.

Seriously tho you need to relax, this is about having fun isn't it?

Good point I should have been more specific about that. No hard feelings. Disc Golf is fun.

Latest posts