• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Not only does the camo look cool but I think it will stay better looking longer. I would think the camo would help hide stains, dirt, picks, etc where a solid color would show more. Okay that's it - pulling the trigger on the camo NOW.

Not only does the camo look cool but I think it will stay better looking longer. I would think the camo would help hide stains, dirt, picks, etc where a solid color would show more. Okay that's it - pulling the trigger on the camo NOW.

plus with the bag on you can do this to your buddies:

tumblr_lzpa1kMMNC1r9h63ro1_500.gif

i was so very close to pulling the trigger on the camo C14, but i randomly decided to look at Grip's fb and saw that they plan to do a camo A14 and decided to wait... hopefully the rainfly is updated for the A14 at that point... without costing extra...

I already own 2 A-series amd one A14 and wanted something quicker for fast rounds, so the c14 in camo is perfect... no need to wait for ANOTHER A14

i love my A-series, and i think this would be a great bag also, because i dont carry that much plastic
(i only throw 9 speed and slower)
i could make my A-series for tourney use only (when i carry back ups)

but i just cant get myself to pull the trigger
the wife even said "so just buy the damn thing"

i love my A-series, and i think this would be a great bag also, because i dont carry that much plastic
(i only throw 9 speed and slower)
i could make my A-series for tourney use only (when i carry back ups)

but i just cant get myself to pull the trigger
the wife even said "so just buy the damn thing"

don't think, just do

I kind of think She wants to check it out also.
She's not completely satisfied with her catalyst, want something a little smaller and lighter

can anyone speculate on the front flap that covers the discs, there looks to be two pockets on that flap. do you guys think you'll be able to fit a disc in the top bigger one? or what are they for? disc in top, mini in bottom?

Just curious, I know the other grip bag tour series you can hold discs in the "flap" pocket

can anyone speculate on the front flap that covers the discs, there looks to be two pockets on that flap. do you guys think you'll be able to fit a disc in the top bigger one? or what are they for? disc in top, mini in bottom?

Just curious, I know the other grip bag tour series you can hold discs in the "flap" pocket

Speculatively, no. Looks too small for a disc.

I don't think a disc will fit in the flap.
I was picturing mini in the bottom and scorecard/mini clipboard in the top.

I am guessing the putter quiver is the same size as the A Series?
Because I carry a zone, opto pure, and a magic in my A Series.
So if it's the same size, my wife should have no problem fitting her magic, jade, and a diamond in there.
This is getting harder to resist.

I am guessing the putter quiver is the same size as the A Series?
Because I carry a zone, opto pure, and a magic in my A Series.
So if it's the same size, my wife should have no problem fitting her magic, jade, and a diamond in there.
This is getting harder to resist.

"Resistance is futile" - the Borg.