• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Pocket

I found a zipper pocket on the bottom of the lower back padding and inside is an elastic clip. Anyone know what this is for? I thought it might be for the rainfly but when I looked back at the link to the pics that Grip posted it didn't appear to be used for that purpose.

https://flic.kr/p/oMABhD

I found a zipper pocket on the bottom of the lower back padding and inside is an elastic clip. Anyone know what this is for? I thought it might be for the rainfly but when I looked back at the link to the pics that Grip posted it didn't appear to be used for that purpose.

https://flic.kr/p/oMABhD
I'm guessing its for storing the rain fly. I unzipped it but didn't really check how much room was in there. I can imagine what things one may stash in there tho :)

I'm guessing its for storing the rain fly. I unzipped it but didn't really check how much room was in there. I can imagine what things one may stash in there tho :)

Yeah, probably right. Great place for a secret stash too!

Um no, six 12 oz. cans equals 3 tallboys.

Um.
16 oz X 3 = 48 oz
12 oz X 4 = 48 oz
48 oz = 48 oz

Regardless, I'd just like to know whether or not I can carry a few beers along with 15 discs in this bag.

I think we can all agree that a few beers can make an evening round...

Original Tallboy was 16 oz. as introduced by Schlitz in 1954. 24 oz cans didn't come around until the 90's.

I'm going with the original definition.

:)

Given the lack of pictures or a reasonable review, I'm going to assume that no one actually has this bag. Guess we'll never know whether it can hold a couple 24s, 3 16s, or 4 12s...

Given the lack of pictures or a reasonable review, I'm going to assume that no one actually has this bag. Guess we'll never know whether it can hold a couple 24s, 3 16s, or 4 12s...

^^^ STILL waiting on a good video or a few good photos.

what exact pictures are you guys looking for? I can do pictures but I'm not going to do a video, for lack of editing skills /sucking at recording film.

Uhh just like a few photos of the pockets I guess. All Ive seen is just the bag packed from the front.

if no one else post those pictures in the next hour or so I will take them as soon as I get home and upload them. you want pictures of the valuables pocket I am assuming right? I can also get the mini pockets but those have already been shown and then there is the zipper that is located under the bottom back pad that we are guessing the rain fly will be stored in.

what exact pictures are you guys looking for? I can do pictures but I'm not going to do a video, for lack of editing skills /sucking at recording film.

Step one - Stuff it with stuff. Take a photo.
Step two - Unstuff the stuff. Take a photo of the stuff.

Thanks.

Basically, can it carry a raincoat, a few beers, and some odds and ends?

Latest posts